Honored Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I now know why Diana had the "happiest divorce in history." Obviously she's a hit woman and knew where all of her ex-husband's bodies were buried.

The most immature display I have ever seen and that's saying something with Teresa from NJ. Sutton always gets the kids in her face. Not a fan of Sutton's behavior this year but she at least was an adult for most of that exchange.  

At what point is Bravo sending Erika for rehab or are they waiting for RHOBH star found dead? She's obviously way overserved and over medicated and the camera crew noticed. Those victims won't have to wait for a settlement. They'll own Bravo instead when Erika's estate sues for wrongful death. 

And is Kyle going to dance like that at her daughter's wedding? She's a hoot but a bit much for the type of event I thought. At least she was the comic relief. 

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I now know why Diana had the "happiest divorce in history." Obviously she's a hit woman and knew where all of her ex-husband's bodies were buried.

The most immature display I have ever seen and that's saying something with Teresa from NJ. Sutton always gets the kids in her face. Not a fan of Sutton's behavior this year but she at least was an adult for most of that exchange.  

At what point is Bravo sending Erika for rehab or are they waiting for RHOBH star found dead? She's obviously way overserved and over medicated and the camera crew noticed. Those victims won't have to wait for a settlement. They'll own Bravo instead when Erika's estate sues for wrongful death. 

And is Kyle going to dance like that at her daughter's wedding? She's a hoot but a bit much for the type of event I thought. At least she was the comic relief. 

Diana seems like something is really off?  The earlier texts and showing up at the party?  Walking around at a party with a 250K purse?  Does she have a body guard with her?  

I think Kyle will be doing the splits at all her daughter's weddings.  she needs to be the center of attention. 

Agree about Erica,  too drunk this season. 

Not a great season,.

Trusted Contributor

I am still watching although I am not sure why. 🙄

I really dislike Diana. She is unbelievably immature and very full of herself. I do empathize as it seems she had some devastating medical issues but her behavior makes it hard to feel bad for her. 

Kyle seems to love being a pot stirrer. And her fake facial expressions get worse with each plastic surgery/botox.

Crystal is way too sensitive and dramatic. Although I do like her husband.

Rinna hasn't had a chance to show her true shadiness yet. (I do sympathize about the loss of her mom who was adorable)

I am glad they have moved on a bit from the Dorit/robbery dialogue.

I like Sutton. She is kind of quirky and I am glad she is standing up for herself. She was insensitive in her comments about Dorit though.

I also like Garcelle. She can be shady too but in a fun way. She's definitely not afraid of calling out these women. 

Erika has upped her personality from mean and miserable to mean, miserable and wasted. I think I might like her as wasted since she eventually passes out. 😂

I miss Kathy who is hunky dory Hilton.

I plan to stick it out through the season. Hoping the addition of Sheree will be another thorn in Diana's side.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did give this one up! Not watching this season. I do not like Diana, Lisa, Erika or Kyle, and Crystal and Dorit are just so so with me.

I do like Kathy, Garcelle and Sutton, but I figure why bother? I do read about it and come on this board to hear all about it still ...LOL!!!

Looking forward to Potomac! Also looking forward to the revamp of NY and I love NJ.. 

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

"Erika has upped her personality from mean and miserable to mean, miserable and wasted. I think I might like her as wasted since she eventually passes out. 😂"

I think that Erika is desperate to remain relevant on the show.  Right now it is her only source of income so she will probably do anything to stay on the show including passing out.  

Honored Contributor

What happened with Erika's run on Broadway as Roxie Hart? I know Covid hit and they closed down, but now that they are back open, why couldn't she reprise her role?

I never even heard any reviews! She is probably pursuing lots of other interests, in case RHOBH doesn't pan out  much longer for her....You never know!   

Respected Contributor

Did Kyle think she was going to a pool party? WTH was that outfit? I remember when she was so self conscious about her body that she wouldn't be filmed in a swimsuit, and now she wears one as clothing. The splits are bad enough, but what was with the spreading of the legs on the couch. Her homage to Rinna? 

Sutton, walk away! She was about to and then it looked like Kyle kept her there with Diana. You can't have anything "juicy" going on without Kyle having to insert herself. I thought I read something that Diana doesn't make it the whole season. Let's hope.

Where's Kathy? I thought she was missing at first because Paris's wedding seemed to be around the same time. I thought maybe she was too busy with that, and wasn't there some TV special about it, too?

I can understand Denise not wanting to be around these awful women who treated her horribly. I suppose she could have just socialized with the other guests, but then they would have ripped her apart for that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kyles outfit (or lack there of) was ridiculous. I agree with @VanSleepy ..she didn't want to be filmed in a swimsuit but wears one to a party..and the leg spreading is crude and disgusting IMO. She is thirsty for constant attention and has to be top dog.

OMG Dianna is one mean woman....I have no idea why she is on the show.

I find Crystals husband likable.

I too miss Kathy. Maybe the newest disagreement she has with Kyle made her not want to appear on the show.

Sutton is strange but I don't dislike her.

Garcelle is nosey and I don't particularly care for her but I don't think she is  mean spirited. I always get the impression that she thinks she is more popular and important than she actually is.

Rinna and Dorit are not bothering me this season.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been reading about Kyle being on overdrive with damage control and I am not sure if it is a clip from last week or upcoming but after watching the clip I can't imagine it isn't falling on deaf ears.  The old "you guys know me well enough to know I am not that way" only goes so far.  At some point she needs to realize she is that way.  

I kind of think Erika is faking the drunkeness to divert attention from her other horrible publicity.   

Kyle was dressed like she thought she was going to a party at the Playboy Mansion.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I kind of think Erika is faking the drunkeness to divert attention from her other horrible publicity.

That's what I think, too. I also think she's slowly changing her ways to try to appear more normal (and not as mean) -- in order to try to get viewers to like her so she keeps her high-paying job.