Valued Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Well.  I just went down a Diana Jenkins rabbit hole and I don't even know what to think anymore 😳. I was on Twitter randomly reading the #RHOBH posts when I came across this:

1C10CAF6-07DD-4ABD-8737-5018162DE1B9.png

Valued Contributor

So me, nosy you-know-what that I am, Googled "Diana Jenkins enty". I'll leave you ladies to the Google machine.  Just report back because I am interested to hear what you think.  I'm still trying to process it all.  

Frequent Contributor

Erika and Sutton act like children. That conversation at Harry’s b-day party was ridiculous.  Sometimes I think the whole thing is staged.  On the other hand, Crystal is so boring. She really brings nothing to the show. I love Garcelle, she seems honest and wants to get to the bottom of things, she is on a talk show called The Real and I think she seems pretty real!  Doris is growing on me but with all their supposed riches can’t believe they had no security or alarm system in place. They certainly have downsized tho.  Kyle is my favorite! She is full of emotional ups and downs and can cry on a dime but I love her passion for family, she’s opening a store among other things she’s involved in, loves to entertain and cook, seems to be such a doer. I wish I had half her energy. Will her sister Kathy be on this year? Got a kick out of her.

Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

Diana reminds me of Ivania Trump.  A woman who got her wealth by marrying into money.  For once I would like to see a "housewife" who actually earned her money through talent instead of all of these women marrying into money.

@lgfan Agree.  I've said this a thousand times before and will continue to say it -- I'd LOVE to watch a show about how woman maintain good, healthy relationships with their friends and also manage successful businesses.  Boom.  Something we can all learn something from, not this mindless drivel.  I say "mindless drivel" while I'm one of the biggest watchers so laugh along with me!!!  Yes, for me, it's my guilty pleasure and like to poke fun and share thoughts with others.  But, seriously, these women can't possibly be real friends when all they do is talk behind each other's backs and sit there and have scripted conversations.  I'd rather watch someone and try to emulate them in a positive way.  

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 , I saw that on Instagram yesterday about Diana and it really is the truth.  Something isn't right about all that.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Linda0215 , I saw that on Instagram yesterday about Diana and it really is the truth.  Something isn't right about all that.

@Lipstickdiva , No, it's very wrong.  How Bravo or the producers or whoever made the decision to put her on this show just boggles my mind. She should be in prison if what I read is true.  What I will never understand is what type of person do you have to be to not think that any of this would come out?  And what the consequences would be?  This is some deep dark stuff.  

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva , No, it's very wrong.  How Bravo or the producers or whoever made the decision to put her on this show just boggles my mind. She should be in prison if what I read is true.  What I will never understand is what type of person do you have to be to not think that any of this would come out?  And what the consequences would be?  This is some deep dark stuff.  

@Linda0215 I don't know if all of what was said is true or not but Bravo doesn't care.  They want what will produce ratings.  Look at the Salahis on the Washington DC installment that lasted 1 season.  

It drives me insane the way Bravo glorifies drinking as well.  

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Linda0215 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Linda0215 I don't know if all of what was said is true or not but Bravo doesn't care.  They want what will produce ratings.  Look at the Salahis on the Washington DC installment that lasted 1 season.  

It drives me insane the way Bravo glorifies drinking as well.  

@Lipstickdiva   I forgot all about the Salahis. They were truly awfully people.  I think whoever casts these shows has a knack for finding the narcissists. You have to be a certain type to want to air your business to the whole world.  

And I agree 100% that they do no one any favors with all the drinking.  There are so many housewives that have alcoholism disease and their lives seem to fall apart as we watch.  It's sad.  

Honored Contributor

I think Diana will be a 1 and done HW...not sure if filming has already ended for this season but if it hasn't I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even make it through the entire season.

Esteemed Contributor

Crystal needs to find herself another storyline.