Valued Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I did watch it. My takeaway:

1. Erika is probably the biggest housewife villain of all time.  She's just vile.

2. I love Sutton but that backwards red dress made me laugh.  
3.  Kyle's dogs continue to misbehave, but are funny. 
4.  Poor Crystal needs to grow a thicker skin. I'm not so sure she belongs with this group. Different generation. 
5.  Diana is useless. 
6.  Garcelle's parting shot about her son working for LVP was the bomb I needed.  🤣

Respected Contributor

@Linda02156.  Garcelle's parting shot about her son working for LVP was the bomb I needed."

I didn't see the show.  What did Garcelle say?

Valued Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@Linda02156.  Garcelle's parting shot about her son working for LVP was the bomb I needed."

I didn't see the show.  What did Garcelle say?

@lgfan   She just very nonchalantly mentioned that her son was working for LVP as she sauntered off into the kitchen.   Erika ran away, Rinna was layed out in the floor as if she died, Dorite was with her mouth open and Kyle appeared to be seething. And then the show ended.  It was very funny. Garcelle delivered. 🤣🤣🤣

Respected Contributor

@Linda0215 "@lg fan   She just very nonchalantly mentioned that her son was working for LVP as she sauntered off into the kitchen.   Erika ran away, Rinna was layed out in the floor as if she died, Dorite was with her mouth open and Kyle appeared to be seething. And then the show ended.  It was very funny. Garcelle delivered. 🤣🤣🤣"

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Apparently Garcelle asked LVP to give her son a job so she knew it was happening.

In an April 2022 interview with Us Weekly, Vanderpump revealed that after she met Beauvais at the Haiti fundraiser, the “Coming to America” star asked her for a favor.

“She said to me, ‘I was wondering if you could give my son a job,’” Vanderpump revealed. “[And] normally I hate that when people say that to me… [But] she said, ‘Well he’s in Vegas.’ And I thought, ‘Oh okay, I’m a little more removed from that on a day-to-day basis.’ I said, ‘Listen, I can get him the interview. I can get him the job, but I can’t help him keep it. So it’s up to him.’ So she’s like, ‘Oh no, he’s just great. You’ll love it.’ So I said, ‘Well why not have him as the face of my restaurant in the Cocktail Garden?’”

Honored Contributor

What is no-one allowed to be friends with LVP , because Kyle and Lisa Rinna and Dorit aren't any longer?

That seems very childish to me..And Dorit and PK should be ashamed ,after being supposedly such good friends with her and Ken all these years, and now they don't even speak? Really? Must not have been a friendship worth saving.... 

I haven't seen the episode, but I may just watch it now just to see this part! I agree about Krystal, she must really need a storyline.....

Respected Contributor

I didn't think it was right for the women to act that way when Garcelle mentioned her son will be working for LVP.  Why were their reactions sooo exaggerated??  Do the mean girls collectively all hate LVP now?  If I recall correctly, pretty sure LVP was pretty ****** nice to all of them.  She's got more class than all of them combined.  

Sutton's jacket.  Oh, my!  It looked as if she was standing backwards.  Kind of silly looking to me, but what do I know about "couture?!!"  Not that my legs are great, but Sutton should be wearing skirts that are slightly longer.  

Crystal.  I can't figure her out.  Why does she talk in circles?  When she's done speaking, I'm wondering why I didn't just understand what she was (trying) to explain.  She uses descriptive words like "dark" then can't back up why she chose that specific word.  For Pete's sake, speak up!  Say what's on your mind!  Stop beating around the bush with nuances!!  She's confusing, in my opinion.  My opinion of her hasn't changed -- she can GO.

Erika is still awful.

I do like Garcelle.  Not sure how genuine she is all of the time, but I like her.

Kyle's Kyle.  

So sad about Lois.  I know that she has since passed.  Lois was a hoot, and I love how Rinna used to call her "Lois."  Cute.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching.  I know I'm one of the odd ones out but I just don't care for Garcelle.  I think she is a major pot stirrer.  She keeps bringing things up, knowing it's going to cause problems, but she pretends she's doing it in the interest of getting things out there, having the women talk things out, etc.  I rolled my eyes last night when she called Kyle a pot stirrer.  I think Kyle is the least pot stirrery (LOL) out of those women.  And I'm not a huge Kyle fan either.

I didn't care for Crystal last year and somehow, I like her less this year.  I detest when someone brings something up but won't tell the entire story.  Why bring it up at all?  Spill the entire story or shut up.  I cannot believe she's still carrying on about how her feelings weren't validated last year and they were telling her how to feel and what words to use and wah, wah, wah. 

Erika is awful.  I cannot believe she sat there and said there is a possibility that some of these victims are lying.  That could very easily be disproven.  They either got paid or they didn't.  Very easy to trace.  What is the end game for them if they are lying?  Why lie if they were paid?  They were due a lot of money.  More than they will end up getting from Tom's broke firm. 

I'm hoping this picks up a little when they head to Mexico. 

Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I can't warm up to Diana.  First of all, I can hardly understand her.  Not sure if it's an accent thing or a mumbling thing, but my ears just can't grasp it.  She also reminds me of that actress, Jennifer Coolidge, who played the ditzy neighbor on that asinine sitcom called 2 Broke Girls.  Diana and Jennifer Coolidge resemble one another so much that it just throws my mind and confuses me.  

I'm still Team Sutton.  Erika is still mean and will always be mean.  I like Garcelle.  I guess Dorit is telling the truth and am glad no one was hurt.  This season, so far, I'm neutral about Rinna.  Crystal actually irritates me, and I seriously don't know why.  Kyle has a very nice life.

I totally agree with your Diana description. I thought the same thing about her reminding me of Jennifer Coolidge. I'm not impressed with this group of women at all this year.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

Diana reminds me of Ivania Trump.  A woman who got her wealth by marrying into money.  For once I would like to see a "housewife" who actually earned her money through talent instead of all of these women marrying into money.