Trusted Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I watched last night.  It looks like the ladies want to gang up again on Sutton this year.  It is interesting because last year I think most people supported Sutton,  but I guess the mean girls want to get rid of her?  I think the way Sutton acted was unusual but when she explained it,  it made sense.  

I am not sure about Crystal.  I think it was unusual for her to bring it up.  She doesn't have much of a story line so maybe she was trying to bring it up for that?

I think this is where the delay in filming the show and it being shown causes a problem.  There are many things on the internet that several people doubt Dorit's story.  A producer for the show was on one of the Radio Andy shows yesterday and he said that issue is never dealt with because all the women believed her.  I don't know if Sutton maybe doubted the story a bit and didn't want to bring it up because the way she was treated last year?

I think Diana is different,  she lives a very wealthy life that many of us could never imagine and so that part is interesting.

Honored Contributor

Crystal seemed to want attention in this episode..probably because she has no story line so we have to keep going back to the ridiculous story of Sutton bringing her coat to her room..OMG move on .

Suttons explanation of her reaction to Dorits break in made it slightly better but it still was not believable to me.

I forget who said it was sad to see Dorit not all glammed up (maybe it was Garcelle) says it all to me. Who would care about a glam squad after a horrific ordeal at gun point. I don't think it was sad at all..they should be thankful Dorit was there and not in the hospital suffering from a gunshot or heaven forbid dead.

Kyle didn't have her family or close friends at her store opening..where was Kathy, her children, Kim, Mo, Kris Jenner, Faye Resnick....obviously staged for the show.

I am not a fan of animals taking food from the table. I think she should have put them in another area so everyone could eat comfortably.

Respected Contributor

I can't warm up to Diana.  First of all, I can hardly understand her.  Not sure if it's an accent thing or a mumbling thing, but my ears just can't grasp it.  She also reminds me of that actress, Jennifer Coolidge, who played the ditzy neighbor on that asinine sitcom called 2 Broke Girls.  Diana and Jennifer Coolidge resemble one another so much that it just throws my mind and confuses me.  

I'm still Team Sutton.  Erika is still mean and will always be mean.  I like Garcelle.  I guess Dorit is telling the truth and am glad no one was hurt.  This season, so far, I'm neutral about Rinna.  Crystal actually irritates me, and I seriously don't know why.  Kyle has a very nice life.

Respected Contributor

Regarding last nights episode, Diana was bragging about never needing to shop, the designers send her all sorts of outfits, she keeps what she wants, and sends the rest back.  Well to me that outfit she had on looked like pajamas.  She was sitting in a chair getting her glam done, and I thought she would change into something, but then there she was, wearing those black pj looking lounge clothes.  I thought it strange for someone bragging about her choice of designers wears. 

Sutton is the only normal looking woman on the show.  No lip injections,no implants, no tummy tuck, etc....Yet, I think she is the most attractive esp. when she wears a normal type of outfit.  It was strange of Crystal to become so emotional over something that happened last year, that was really nothing more than Sutton returning her coat to her room, at an inopportune time.  I agree that Kyle does have a great life.  Beautiful homes, nice husband who works hard and makes big bucks, pets, family, and all the rest. 

Erika was loving it when Diana zeroed in on Sutton for being odd.  Yet when they all returned to their hotel together in the van, Sutton didn't seem to be at odds with Diana at all.  Maybe they just didn't show it.  Looks like they'll go on a lot of trips this year.  I don't miss Kathy Hilton, when she's on I like her, but I don't think they need her now that they brought this chick Diana on.  Too many cooks spoil the broth.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

Anyone watch last night?

Trusted Contributor

I did,  my only two thoughts are I don't want to hear any more from Crystal.  It was enough last year.

The ladies didn't look too good the next morning without their Glam Squard.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TurnerGal wrote:

I did,  my only two thoughts are I don't want to hear any more from Crystal.  It was enough last year.

The ladies didn't look too good the next morning without their Glam Squard.

Kyle and Grcelle keep stirring the pot from last year.  They need to move

on!

Honored Contributor

I thought last nights episode was boring and a waste of time.

I may have to give this franchise up...if it wasn't for Dorit's unfortunate break in there would be no story line of interest at all.

These women are so self absorbed and fake...it's a major turn off to me. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I thought last nights episode was boring and a waste of time.

I may have to give this franchise up...if it wasn't for Dorit's unfortunate break in there would be no story line of interest at all.

These women are so self absorbed and fake...it's a major turn off to me. 

@DREAMON I didnt even watch this week's episode,as we were at church until 8pm, but I am just not that interested in this one anymore...I dislike Erika, and don't much care for Rinna. I don't know, just not into this one so far this season at all... We'll see if I continue with this one or give it up... 

Valued Contributor

Kinda reminds me of the KUWTK episode when Kim K allegedly had millions in jewelry stolen whilst in Europe.