Honored Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

Something is up with Sutton. She is so strange and insensitive this season. 

Diana will most likely be in their good graces for a short period of time...then the jealousy will take over. She seems to know everyone in Hollywood. 

Harry Hamlin is likable. He comes off as a good guy..I hope it's true.

Erika is the opposite of Harry..totally unlikable, mean, loud, nasty, self centered, and insensitive.

Garcelle always has too much to say but I think she does it for the show and the camera. 

Crystal adds nothing to the show for me. I don't find her interesting at all.

Dorit and PK are growing on me.

Kyle is just OK for me.  

Will Kathy be joining the cast this season? I didn't see her in the upcoming episodes preview.

@DREAMON , I'm not a big Garcelle fan.  I find everything she does to be for the cameras only.  She reminds me of Emily a little bit from OC.  Repeats everything that is said to her to "clear the air and get the truth out there."

I saw very little last night because for some reason my DVR cut off when the ladies were discussing the Elton John table fiasco.  Rinna's story about this doesn't make sense to me.  First she claimed she and Harry have been attending that event for years, they were not guests of Sutton's.  Then she claims Sutton canceled her table at the last minute and they had to scramble for tickets.  Which is it?  They were guests of Sutton's or they had their own tickets?

If Diana thinks their discussion about the tickets was low class and in poor taste, she better buckle up.   I had to laugh at Kyle's inerview when she said you know Rinna had receipts and when Diana said that, she crumbled them up and agreed with Diana.  LOL  

Respected Contributor

First off, I agree that Harry seems like a nice guy.  I think Lisa must also have her nice side, but I think she turns up the drama because she is an actress, afterall, so she can play both sides of the fence.  I do think Lisa dresses very well and looks very nice in her clothes.

Erika, I used to be Team Erika, but I think she is a user, duh.....It's all about the $$$.  Who cares if she is finally having intimate relationships with various fellas again, tmi.  On WWHL she was really annoying, saying, if she wanted to just marry another rich guy she coulda and woulda already because she seems to have so many offers from these types of men.  She can still afford her glam squad which surprises me.

Sutton is a strange one, I like her, but I find it hard to believe her and Crystal are buddy buddy now.  And Crystal is no great addition to this show.  I do think the new gal, Diana, will be a good addition.  She seems to have a lot going on.  I can't help but think somehow Erika would be jealous of her, because they have kinda gone thru a similar life pattern.  Grow up poor and struggle, marry a rich dude, except Diana got the money after the divorce (as did Sutton), and Erika is still in limbo - will Erika get $$ in the end from Tom?  Does he even have any $$?

Kyle is Kyle. Love her home.  It's gorgeous, lots of style and classic design, yet modern and sophisticated.  We haven't seen Kathy yet.  Wonder what one liners she'll come out with this season?  "Who is Hunky Dory?" - classic.  As far as Dorit and PK goes, I like PK, esp. when he hangs out with Mauricio and they have a laugh or two.  Dorit also has a beautiful wardrobe and looks perfect in her clothes. She said the thieves got mostly handbags and some jewelry.  I used to sell fine jewelry and every evening, other than locking up the most valuable items, we used blankets to cover the remaining cases, and we always joked, yeah, were just providing them an easy way to throw all the jewelry into these blankets and haul it out of here.  And that's what they did at Dorit's house.

I look forward to the season.  The fashion, the homes, the trips, the food, the scenery, everything about it I look forward to.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

At the conclusion  of the episode, at Kyle's house, Dorit telling the story, lots of sobbing from her but I saw zero tears, did you? 

I also found it very suspect that Dorit left the kids with PKs assistant to go to Kyles with everyone and PK met there from the airport. Who does that? Why wouldnt PK want to go directly home to see his children and her. 

I smell bs. That is sad that i get suspicious of that cast rather than empathetic. 

Here eyes and nose were red which is what happens to me when I cry. 

Why wouldn't someone go to a friend's house the next day? I had something bad happen and I went to a friend's house the next day while my kids were in school.

I'll wait and see what happens before I judge.

Trusted Contributor

I think I remember reading that Kathy wouldn't sign on for season two because she wanted more money.  So I am guessing she misses some of the begining episodes because she had not signed her contract?

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I think I remember reading that Kathy wouldn't sign on for season two because she wanted more money.  So I am guessing she misses some of the begining episodes because she had not signed her contract?

@TurnerGal That is just being greedy!!!! She definitely does not need the money! Wow! I guess that's how the rich get richer... I do enjoy Kathy on the show..

Valued Contributor

Anyone watching tonight?

Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

Anyone watching tonight?

I watched and my favorite part was the dogs. The Golden Retriever was very funny. I guess I am getting bored with these shows. This is the only one I record. Kyle's excuse about her stores failing was just another storyline to promote her new store.

Honored Contributor

I watched as well. I am so sick of Kyle and Erika-both of them are just too much!

With Kyle, it is always about her-she is selfish and self absorbed, I don't care for her at all and each season, she gets worse-she thinks she is Queen Bee for sure!

Erika is so nasty and money hungry. She is really intrigued by Diana, you can tell-bet she will never talk nasty to her! Can't stand Erika-never did like her but she is worse than ever..

Teddy looks great with darker hair-she is so pretty anyway, but with her darker hair-she is gorgeous!!!!

I am not sure what to think about Krsytal-the whole thing just seemed weird to me bringing her and Sutton's fight, and comparing it to Dorit and her break in....Just strange!

The dogs are cute! But I really dislike when people let their dogs go around and grab food off of plates, and Kyle's one dog had his nose on the counter trying to grab more food, she said they weren't trained. Well maybe then you should have put them up while people were eating! I guess no one there minded though....Not the dogs fault if they were never properly trained!! Typical Kyle.     

Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

Anyone watching tonight?

Unfortunately, I didn't watch as it was the three hour Survivor Finale last night.  Survivor was sooooo good that I didn't even think to flip back to RHBH during the commercials.  I'm sure I'll catch a repeat before next week.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Another thing that bothers me with some of these women, is the constant travel with a Glam Squad. Really?

Diana, you really need a glam squad to take a small trip to Palm Springs with other women? It just seems so wasteful and stupid to me....Erika used to always do this as well.....

I never notice the RHONY doing this, or RHOP, or RHONJ....It all seems a bit too "showy" to me....