Esteemed Contributor

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

[ Edited ]

Season 12 starts tonight. It is 60 minutes. Dorit is telling her story of the robbery. It was really heartbreaking to hear. Otherwise, same old same old storylines. 

Dorit said she didn't set the alarm because her kids wonder around and she didn't want the alarm to go off. Big mistake!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

At the conclusion  of the episode, at Kyle's house, Dorit telling the story, lots of sobbing from her but I saw zero tears, did you? 

I also found it very suspect that Dorit left the kids with PKs assistant to go to Kyles with everyone and PK met there from the airport. Who does that? Why wouldnt PK want to go directly home to see his children and her. 

I smell bs. That is sad that i get suspicious of that cast rather than empathetic. 

Respected Contributor

Also Dorit said she heard the unlocking of the door but we see security camera  footage of someone breaking a glass door to get in. HUH?

Respected Contributor

I too thought it very odd that the day after the break-in, Dorit would leave her home and children in the care of someone else and go over Kyles esp. in the evening.  The intruders could have come back for Round 2 after seeing all the "stuff".  And PK too, going to Kyle's soiree instead of going home and seeing the kids, checking on the house, etc....  I assume they have moved yet again out of that place and now are down the street from Kyle, but Kyle's new place got ransacked at one point too, after she had just moved in.

When Dorit was talking about the door, I assumed it was her bedroom door, not the glass patio door downstairs they broke in thru.  That house is quite large, I doubt she could hear even glass being broken on a different floor.  Anyhoo...

Looks like they'll be having more HW's, 10 in all I think, which I think is too many for one show.  I'm getting a kick out of Sutton, who seems very self absorbed with her own things going on.  Maybe she smells a stinky fish as far as Dorit's robbery goes.  Could they have set it up to collect insurance $$$?  Oh my mind is getting carried away here.

I'm looking forward to the season.  Kyle and Kathy Hilton have a strange relationship.  Their sisters, yet go thru long periods where they disassociate from each other.  On WWHL Kyle mentioned they weren't communicating after the season wrapped for quite awhile, but were now talking again.  Not a Crystal fan but am glad she and Sutton have put their differences aside and become more friendly.  Harry Hamlin does look good for 70 I think.  I don't know what I think of Rinna.  She's been good for the show, I like her, but I guess I just don't trust her.  Her Mom who always looked so good passed away I believe a little while ago.  I'm liking the way Garcelle ponders upon things that don't quite seem right, esp. w/Erika.  I think I'm gonna like Garcelle a lot this season.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

At the conclusion  of the episode, at Kyle's house, Dorit telling the story, lots of sobbing from her but I saw zero tears, did you? 

I also found it very suspect that Dorit left the kids with PKs assistant to go to Kyles with everyone and PK met there from the airport. Who does that? Why wouldnt PK want to go directly home to see his children and her. 

I smell bs. That is sad that i get suspicious of that cast rather than empathetic. 

@LizzieInSRQ I thought the same thing.  Why would he want to go to Kyle's AT ALL??  Pretty sure I'd want my hubby to come straight home to me and the kids.  I'm usually not too big a fan of Dorit's, but I did feel scared and sorry for her last night.  Watching the video of the burglars on her property honestly scared ME.  They're all so flashy, it's no wonder why they were burgled.  And remember it happened to Kyle, too, a few years ago?  She also said irreplaceable items were stolen (her mother's jewelery, handbags, etc.).

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched yet, but will catch it this weekend perhaps! I am no longer as fond of this one as I once was, all because of Erika and Lisa Rinna.. Two bullies in my opinion, and they are allowed far too much rein, especially Erika....If she were off the show, it would be much more enjoyable to me.

I will check it out, however not sure I will stay with it all season! Same with Atlanta for me-just not sure I will stick it out all season with those ladies either! 

Trusted Contributor

Yes,  I was a little suspicious,   I also noted lot's or crying and no tears.  I think I am 50%/50% if it was a setup or real.  I do feel kind of bad thinking that. 

I was wondering if it was a setup,  they were supposed to show up a few days earlier and showed up when Dorit had returned.  I know she said she had turned off the alarm inside of the house because of the kids,  but I would guess they have an alarm on the outside,  why wasn't that on?  She said that her kids 100% of the time sleep in her bed when PK wasn't there,  but that night she moved them to their beds.  I thought it was unusual the guys breaking in didn't have anything to carry the items out of the house and had to use her comforter?  She said they were never caught,  I thought with all the security systems up and down that street there would have been footage showing these guys and their car,  it  could have been stolen.  There have been rumors about  their finances and I am guessing they got a lot of money from insurance?  It also gave Dorit a story line which she hasn't had recently.  Lastly I would not have left my kids that night,  having to film it all was strange and seeing PK and her reunite on camera?  I guess we will never know unless the guys are caught?

It looks like Erika if still nasty.   She is still no showing remorse and is still angry.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on the fence as to whether that was an actual burglary.  Too much of it didn't make any sense whatsoever.  And, as others have mentioned, the first thing I noticed was that there were no tears.  I saw more emotions and genuine tears from her castmates (but then most of them are actresses).  

Sutton is probably my favorite housewife at this point but she was extremely insensitive upon hearing about the burglary.  

Erika hasn't changed....it's still all about Erika with no compassion for those victims.  I don't follow her cases/lawsuits closely but I've never heard about Erika and her LLC account cleared from any wrongdoing of receiving $20 (or was it $25) million.  Even production tried to ask her about it, and she arrogantly told them to research it themselves.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize it was on and had taken it off my DVR to record because I am so over it but generally watch the first one of two episodes each season to decide if I want to give it another try.

I have never really bought into the whole robbery but I would think if there is any suspicion about it being legit the insurance company is investigating it. Now woudn't that be a fun storyline!  Dorit and Erika could commiserate about what victims they are.

Erika is one nasty human being with an incredibly sharp tongue.  I think a lot of what these gals do and the way they act is for drama/storyline; I think every bit of nastiness from Erika is true Erika.  When she is nice and fun is her "acting".

Trusted Contributor

I looked at the RHOBH facebook page and a lot of people are thinking Dorit's break-in was a set-up.  I was listening to Radio Andy yesterday and he was talking about this episode to bring your tissues,  you will be crying at the end ...........  If that happened to any of my friends,  I would not be doubting it,  is this what the Real Housewifes have become that most of us think they will do anything for money or a story line?  Pretty sad............