Honored Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills starts tonight

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I too like Dorits hair darker. On WWHL Kyle and Teddi said they prefer the much lighter blonde.

@DREAMON Teddi wants back on the show in the worst way, I think!!! I think Dorit can wear either color and look gorgeous!!! She probably just needed a change....

Honored Contributor

Love Dorit's darker coloring. Rumor had it on WWHL that she is also separated from PK. Wonder who gets Boy George during the separation?

I feel so much for Kyle. I said to myself, this is a girl who has hit the wall and did everything for everyone her whole life and got ultimately spit on by her family and allegedly cheated on by her husband and it's now her turn to do her. 

Got there last year myself and sure enough, it's pretty much what she said at the end of the show. Good for her to take her power back and make herself happy. And Maurico needs to get a clue. He's not entitled to her body in any way, especially now. 

Nice to see Erica taking care of herself. I think the ungodly stress of a mess not of her own making is really showing and I'm not so sure she's not using something to cope.

And Sutton needs to borrow some of Kyle's self-worth and self-esteem. Your ex couldn't care less what you make of yourself and the fact that you still care what he thinks is a HUGE red flag. Teddi said last night Sutton carries vodka in her purse 24/7. Kyle almost fell off her chair along with Andy. 

I thought WWHL was more interesting than the RHOBH show. Obviously Kyle is going to carry the bulk of the story this season and has her Rinna attitude on. Dorit is already whining so that's not good and Garcelle seems to have no story. Crystal is MIA which is always a plus for me. 

I guess we'll see...

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I too like Dorits hair darker. On WWHL Kyle and Teddi said they prefer the much lighter blonde.

@DREAMON Teddi wants back on the show in the worst way, I think!!! I think Dorit can wear either color and look gorgeous!!! She probably just needed a change....

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I thought Teddi had a Mean Girl attitude on WWHL last night. I don't remember her being like that when she was on the show but it was a long time ago.

You are probably correct in thinking that she wants back on the show...maybe that's why she had the attitude...to make herself appear more interesting and edgey.

Esteemed Contributor

From the ads , looks like Erika will take the role of Rinna's evil self .

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

From the ads , looks like Erika will take the role of Rinna's evil self .

That should be easy for her...angelic is far from Erikas persona.

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Love Dorit's darker coloring. Rumor had it on WWHL that she is also separated from PK. Wonder who gets Boy George during the separation?

I feel so much for Kyle. I said to myself, this is a girl who has hit the wall and did everything for everyone her whole life and got ultimately spit on by her family and allegedly cheated on by her husband and it's now her turn to do her. 

Got there last year myself and sure enough, it's pretty much what she said at the end of the show. Good for her to take her power back and make herself happy. And Maurico needs to get a clue. He's not entitled to her body in any way, especially now. 

Nice to see Erica taking care of herself. I think the ungodly stress of a mess not of her own making is really showing and I'm not so sure she's not using something to cope.

And Sutton needs to borrow some of Kyle's self-worth and self-esteem. Your ex couldn't care less what you make of yourself and the fact that you still care what he thinks is a HUGE red flag. Teddi said last night Sutton carries vodka in her purse 24/7. Kyle almost fell off her chair along with Andy. 

I thought WWHL was more interesting than the RHOBH show. Obviously Kyle is going to carry the bulk of the story this season and has her Rinna attitude on. Dorit is already whining so that's not good and Garcelle seems to have no story. Crystal is MIA which is always a plus for me. 

I guess we'll see...

I agree with everything you said except the part of Mauricio allegedly cheating on Kyle.  When was that insinuated?  And I don't believe Kyle when she says she didn't use Ozempic or any other weight loss aid, lol.  Erica, hormones don't make you lose weight, lolololol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@snipsnapsnur There was a clip in the montage at the beginning where she insinuated it and then on WWHL she confirmed that she very much thought he was doing something with his dance partner on DWTS. 

And I hate to pull out my pharmacy tech license, Erica and Bravo, but ozempic is a medication that mimics hormones regulating blood sugar. By balancing it with a pseudohormone, you aren't as hungry and lose weight.  

Honored Contributor

@snipsnapsnur I found the transcript of what I heard during the opening clips...

The trailer also teases the seemingly estranged couple talking about the infidelity rumors surrounding their union, as Umansky tells Richards, “I’m just glad it’s you out there having an affair.”

“For once it’s me,” she shot back, prompting a confused look on Umansky’s face.

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@snipsnapsnur I found the transcript of what I heard during the opening clips...

The trailer also teases the seemingly estranged couple talking about the infidelity rumors surrounding their union, as Umansky tells Richards, “I’m just glad it’s you out there having an affair.”

“For once it’s me,” she shot back, prompting a confused look on Umansky’s face.

But the Housewives show was filmed way before Dancing With The Stars.  Also, I can't see Mauricio having an affair.  I think she's just mad because he's been so busy with his real estate business.  Who knows.

Valued Contributor

Saw Lisa Rinna on a trailer for American Horror Stories: Tapeworm