Honored Contributor

Every now and then I catch one of these shows. I watched the show called "Watch What Happens". It's the episode (in this case one of three have been aired) where the people on the reality show sit and talk about the program and what happened.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was during this episode the other night Lisa Renna told Andy (the host) that she received well 'into' a 7 figure payment for doing the Depends commercial. She was really funny. She said, "I'd do it again. I'd do any commercials if they want to pay me for them."

I just thought that was funny she was so open about it. She shows clothes here on QVC. Eileen Davidson (Ashley from Y&R is on this show too, along with her husband Vince).

Anyone else catch this show sometimes?

Honored Contributor

It's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Yes, I've gotten sucked into it. There are some other threads in the "Other Topics" forum regarding this series and other Real Housewives franchises (there are several).

Super Contributor

Yes, she talked about it on the last show of the season on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I am so glad that they added Eileen and Lisa R this season. (I will admit that it is my guilty pleasure.) But I do wish that they'd get rid of Brandy! She really does have something mentally wrong with her.

Respected Contributor

I DVR ""Watch What Happens Live"" every night it's on (Sun - Thurs). I love Andy Cohen.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I think they need a 'Brandy' to stir things up. She is crazy. At first i though, "Oh! She is just being honest". But now I think she can't control herself. There's something wrong with the way she goes crazy doing crazy things. She seems to have so much anger.

But then we have Kyle who seems to enjoy getting verbally abused by her fruit loopy sister (isn't she a treat)?

Did you guys see when on "Watch what happens, Episode 1" Where they were teasing Eileen about Vince (her husband's head) showing in the garage door window? That was funny. I saw that and figured like a typical guy (at least my husband would be like)...."I'm not going in there...no way". Ha!

I'm looking forward to Real Housewives New York when Bethany comes back. Everyone else gets on my nerves. I don't know why I like her but I do.

Super Contributor

I'm sure that it won't take long for Bethany to get on our nerves.

Honored Contributor

I watch all the housewives intallments. The only one I refused to watch was DC because of those Salahi's. But that only lasted one season and was canceled. I also watched Miami but it appears that was also canceled.

Honored Contributor
On 4/6/2015 Jackielee said:

I'm sure that it won't take long for Bethany to get on our nerves.

OMG, I don't like her from the beginning! I don't know why they are still calling this Housewives show, only two of them are married ............ Heather & Kristin! It should be NY Singles in Heat, LOL!