Honored Contributor

Re: Ready for Casey's Drama......

Didn't Casey's one attorney recently pass away? Thought I heard that. Back to the topic of discussion. Obviously entire family very sick and something else happened long ago to Casey and her Brother. Remember body was found very close to the house after search and rescue operations missed the body. Sorry not able to continue writing im starting to get sick to my stomach.
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Boy, Cindy sure has changed. 

Well, it has been 9 yrs., and I guess she started back eating again!

Honored Contributor

I did break down and watch last night's episode and glad I did!  I had heard rumors of things going on with Casey & Baez, but a PI saw it with his own eyes and cofirmed it!  I cannot believe her mother forgives her, and her father doesn't, and they manage to still live with each other, which I agree with him!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@SarahW wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I am asking here - Whowas the biological father of the child and where is he now.  What is his take all the drama?

During the first episode of this show, they said Casey never revealed Caylee's father.   She probably doesn't know, lol.  

@SarahW

I'm sure she knows.  Probably someone who's married.  I hope they still have Caylee's DNA so that someday they can prove who her father was.

I flip between she has NO idea and she knows but Cindy wanted nothing to do with sharing Caylee with anyone else...Cindy was very cruel to Casey....but had her back all this way when this happened...imo delusional mental issues in this family

ETA

The show got it wrong....Casy told her family it was some guy who was killed in a car wreck

@SarahW, your "LOL" gives me the creeps.  There's nothing funny or sarcastic about the sad little life of Caylee Anthony, who never knew her father nor did he know his beautiful daughter.

@BettyNewbie, just to add to what you said, Casey did say he died in a car accident. 

She also told friends she didn't know who the father was because he was just a one-night stand and told others he was in the army.  She led her boyfriend to believe he was the father and he was devastated to learn that was a lie.  And worst, at trial the defense insinuated her brother molested her repeatedly and they insinuated that her brother was Caylee's father.

exactly....my point , they said she never revealed....she revealed so many different stories even she couldnt keep up...of course nothing she says is to be beleived...but she said...a lot about the "father"...poor Lee...I dont think he speaks to any of them now

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@SarahW, your "LOL" gives me the creeps.  There's nothing funny or sarcastic about the sad little life of Caylee Anthony, who never knew her father nor did he know his beautiful daughter.

Not that I care what you think, but I was in no way trying to diminish the sad life of that baby.   My remark referred to Casey and her apparent lack of morals.   And how do you know anything about what the father did or did not know?   Maybe he didn't want any part of fatherhood.   Good grief.

Trusted Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Are the Anthony in their back yrd??? Is that the pool over Cindys shouldr??? The one she thinks her grand daughter died in??????

She knows darn well the kid didn't drown. She's a liar. She's just like Casey. 

I feel so so sorry for George. I wish he'd leave Cindy and get away from them all. He's spot on, I think. Casey drugged the baby one time too many and killed her. It's that simple. Just as he said, she should be in jail. 

@PurpleBunnyAnd that poor baby had duct tape over her mouth and nose.

Respected Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Are the Anthony in their back yrd??? Is that the pool over Cindys shouldr??? The one she thinks her grand daughter died in??????

I feel so so sorry for George. I wish he'd leave Cindy and get away from them all. He's spot on, I think. Casey drugged the baby one time too many and killed her. It's that simple. Just as he said, she should be in jail. 

I said the SAME thing when I was watching! (And let's not forget the chloroform residue)

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

I said the SAME thing when I was watching! (And let's not forget the chloroform residue)

@PurpleBunny, if you think Casey killed Caylee with an accidental overdose of something, how do you explain the duct tape.  Both Jeff Ashton (prosecutor) and Dr. G. (coroner) said that can't be explained away except for a homicide, and Ashton thinks Casey deliberately killed her after putting her "out" which is why he sought first degree murder/

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@PurpleBunny, if you think Casey killed Caylee with an accidental overdose of something, how do you explain the duct tape.  Both Jeff Ashton (prosecutor) and Dr. G. (coroner) said that can't be explained away except for a homicide, and Ashton thinks Casey deliberately killed her after putting her "out" which is why he sought first degree murder/

That's a good question. My only explanation is that post-mortem she decided to concoct the kidnapping story and did that in preparation for the body being found.  I guess I would just like to BELIEVE it was an accident. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I did break down and watch last night's episode and glad I did!  I had heard rumors of things going on with Casey & Baez, but a PI saw it with his own eyes and cofirmed it!  I cannot believe her mother forgives her, and her father doesn't, and they manage to still live with each other, which I agree with him!

@Hooty, what I found interesting was that Cindy says Caylee died in their pool, so IF she really believes that, then why did she say she just has to forgive her.  What's to forgive if she thinks she drown in the pool?  Her stories changed like the wind as well as Casey's.

And the part where the PI said that Baez told him to make sure he finds the body because he knew she killed her was beyond sickening.  Just out to make a name for himself and the heck with justice.

I feel for George, but no way do I think it was an accidental thing with Casey.  It wouldn't explain the duct tape.  If only Cindy would have just agreed that the baby should have been put up for adoption, she'd be alive.

This whole thing just stinks IMO.