Trusted Contributor
Can someone please fill me in (or post a link to a discussion) on what happened with Hillary, Devon and Neil. I haven't been able to watch much over the last 2 months. I did see the episode on the plane when Neil told everyone he knew Devon and Hillary were having an affair but that was the last show I saw. Thank you!
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor
Hi, akaburton fan. There's a great sight that I go to that has great threads and posts.......it's called www.soapcentral.com. Go to the Y&R board. This site has moderators to make everyone is cordial. There are spoilers that are idle tied as such before you read them. But to answer your question....Neil got his site back and saw Devon an Hillary in bed but he didn't tell anybody. On a plane trip, Neil reveled that he knew about them and let it be known that he had started back to drinking. The plane crashed and Hillary was hurt. In order o help Neil and Devon settle their differences, Hillary claimed to have been playing them both for fools for revenge. Now Neil is a drunk that is the cause of making Nikki lose control,of her car and hit Christine, killing her unborn baby.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2015 javala said:

Maybe this will help....

The Young and The Restless: Full Episodes On YouTube!

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2008/10/the-young-and-the-restless-full-episodes-on-youtube/

This is even better, Javala.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor
Thank you -- I never even thought to look on YouTube. Now to find some time to catch up.
Honored Contributor

What website has Y&R shows the day BEFORE?