Honored Contributor

I watched all eight episodes today. I see another season coming. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just finished it and I liked it a lot. Highly recommend.

Honored Contributor

it is on my "probably" list.

it seems kind of gory from the previews.....is it a lot of gore for those who have seen some of it?

some are giving it pretty good reviews and others are saying that sarah paulson is getting overexposed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I just watched the first episode and am hooked!  Sarah Paulson is scary good.  What I really love is the music - very film-noire and Hitchcockian.  Fans of "American Horror Story"  will recognize other actors who play major roles alongside Paulson.  It wasn't so  gory (thus far) that I had to turn away!

Just saw that "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" was added to Netflix. I intend to watch it right after I finish "Ratched" so I can see the connection between the series and the movie.

Highly recommend for fans of Sarah Paulson and AHS.   

Honored Contributor

It had some nuances of AHS.

Sarah Paulson, Judy Davis, Amanda Plummer, Sharon Stone, and Cynthia Nixon caught my eye in the description so ended up watching.

DH fell asleep.  LOL

Great actresses, every one.

Loved the use of colors.

I thought Judy Davis stole every scene she was in-and Finn Wittrock was deliciously evil as Edmund Tolleson.

The ending was left open so I am guessing a second season will be upcoming sometime in the future.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@qualitygal  Thanks for bringing this series to my attention, I can’t stop watching I’m on episode 6 and that’s in less than 2 days. And that’s a record for me. It takes a lot to hold my attention.

Trusted Contributor

I just started on it today.. just finishing the first episode. 

I had forgotten when it started and watched WWHL and SP, CN, and SS, were on it last night.

I do love the colorful set and time period it's in. The cars are really nice !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Super Contributor

@joviolin Thanks for posting that about One Flew Over the Cockoos Nest, I was telling my boyfriend about it and he hasn't seen it for ages, now I'll make him watch it!

I thought this was a good show, I watched all the episodes Monday. Sara Paulson is great in it, same with Cynthia Nixon. I've only seen a few episodes of American Horror Story so I wasn't sure what to expect. I liked it enough that I'd watch another season, it hooked me in and I enjoyed it. 

Respected Contributor

I've watched four epis. I really like it but it IS horrific in places.

I love the Psycho music and whole film noir/40s vibe.

I've never seen any of the other AHSs but I'm going to start watching them all.

Honored Contributor

I was just watching the Today Show. They had on Annie Starke who played Lily the housewife who had a lobotomy and was boiled like a lobster to cure her of her lesbianism, she is Glenn Closes' daughter.