Honored Contributor

Re: Ratched new on Net Flix

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal -

Thanks for mentioning this. I can't stop watching!

Sarah Paulson is mesmerizing.

There is so much tension. You just know something is going to happen

at any moment!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Ratched new on Net Flix

[ Edited ]

ewww! Its getting a little too gruesome and creepy.

But I have to keep watching! 😬

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Highly recommend this movie, we binged watched all eight episodes last night, even dinner was late because of this movie.

Great actors, stories and so colorful.  There were a few gruesome scenes I had to turn away from but I was back front and center when they were over.

Respected Contributor

good, but just too bloody for me. I'd like to know how the story proceeds but I just can't stand all that blood and guts (and icepicks in eyes either).

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the first episode but found it pretty gross.  On the fence about watching the rest.  LM

Honored Contributor

Rached is one of the most colorful series I've ever seen. The outfits as well as most of the sceans are popping w/color.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit, that I did not think that I would care for the show, but I have enjoyed the first couple of episodes.

Esteemed Contributor

As others have mentioned, I am loving the clothes and the cars!  Not in love with the show, but it's decent enough to hold my interest.  I started watching this morning and I'm on episde 6.  I'll continue to watch.