Honored Contributor

New, lots of good actors.  I get a bit queasy or wobbly knees on this one.  But I can't stop watching it yet.  YET operative word.

Respected Contributor

I just started watch this very interesting. I love the bright colors of the clothing and the cars. Thanks for heads up.

Honored Contributor

This looks interesting and I want to see it.   Sarah Paulson!  She is such a brilliant actor and this looks like a great part for her.   I saw a little preview this morning on a show and it looks like she's killing it!

Honored Contributor

This is on my watch list.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

New, lots of good actors.  I get a bit queasy or wobbly knees on this one.  But I can't stop watching it yet.  YET operative word.

Just curious - what makes you queasy/wobbly?  I love Sarah Paulson - may have to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

Just curious - what makes you queasy/wobbly?  I love Sarah Paulson - may have to watch. 

Ice pick in eyeball socket suggestion.  I didn't watch that part.  

Respected Contributor

Alrighty then lol!  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

This is on my watch list.

Mine too

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Alrighty then lol!  Thanks.

LOL, I should add that old saying:   of "not to put too sharp a point on it" but that's a bit much. LOL

Honored Contributor

Louise Fletcher was excellent in one of the best movies, Cuckoo's Nest.  Great movie. Of course I will watch this new series and I am sure Sara Paulson will live up to the part and give it her twist on the character.  I watched her in the American Horror series and she always impressed me.  I look forward to Ratched , a genre I am interested in.