Respected Contributor

I was (pleasantly) surprised it has returned for a third season. I don't think it was very popular overall but I enjoyed the first two seasons. The first episode of season 3 aired last Saturday at 8:00PM EST on CBS. You can catch it On Demand if you missed it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing...I was also surprised when I saw the show coming back..thought it had been cancelled because the ratings were down. It seemed as if there was too much competition with other shows on the night they aired...I watched a couple of episodes and enjoyed it!

Honored Contributor

I really like this program. I remember starting with the first season and enjoying it, and then I didn't see the second season. Maybe it changed networks.

When I saw that Season 3 was starting up, I tried to download Season 1 and 2 so I could start all over and understand what had been going on. On Direct TV I can't find it when browsing in order to download Seasons 1 and 2. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I thought I read it had been canceled.  I liked it, it wasn't a great show but it worked well enough for summer time viewing.  

Honored Contributor

I have watched the first two seasons and am watching the third, I like it. I can't help thinking that CBS must not be too high on the show, they put it on Saturday night ( in the dead zone) and it really doesn't get promoed.