Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Radio Andy's Jeff Lewis Show!

I've personally known Jeff for years, as long as Chaz has known him.  Remember 'reality TV' isn't all real.  We were filming in NYC some years back and I was with them.  Jeff, Jenny, and Trace were there and we had some fun for sure.  At one point in time, everyone needed to get in Taxi's to go the the location.  I wasn't fast enough to grab one, and didn't know where we were going.  Jeff jumped out of the cab he was in and sent them on their way, saying he wasn't leaving me behind.....  There's a side of Jeff that people don't see and it's special.

Jeff has let it be known that he and Chaz (and his Business Manager) had a business related falling out.  He also said he's forever thankful for the business Chaz has given him.  Gage is awesome as well but I wouldn't begin to judge their relationship.  I know them both as individuals, not a couple.  I'm a fan of both.  Sorry for the long post....  

Trusted Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow   Thank you for sharing your story about knowing Jeff Lewis. I enjoyed his TV show and Radio show.  On the radio show he always talks about going down to meet his guests and having coffee with them before the show. That is a nice gesture. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Jeff a lot. He does go to far sometimes. The one Infound who came off different on Jeff's show was Chaz. Chaz is extremely nice on QVC but was a diva on the reality show. Not that it was a bad thing when you are paying a lot of money for a job.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
New Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

I have a question, and I realize it is absolutely none of my business, but I've just been wondering.  I listen to Jeff's show everyday and I love it!

His niece Pepper...does she have a disability of some sort?  I love the stories and follow Jeff and Carrie on instagram, and I die over her cuteness!  I was caught off guard a few weeks ago when they mentioned she was still using a pacifier.  

Any insight?  Again, just me being curious.  

Thanks! 

Frequent Contributor

I've met Carrie and Todd, but just in passing at some parties.  I wouldn't know.  They are very funny.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Last I watched his show it seems he has succeeded at alienating everyone he's ever been close with in his life. He seems rather self destructive.  The people he could trust and rely on that contributed to the success of his business and his life, he just treats like actual garbage for his own enjoyment.  I used to like him and could handle his temperament but he's spiraled out of control and I will no longer enjoy watching him destroy his relationships on that show, if it comes back.

Trusted Contributor

I was listening to Jeff's show today.  Beverly D'Angelo was a guest. I love her. Ever since I first saw the movie Hair in the late 70's. They took a few callers at the end of the show. I called in and got to speak with Beverly and tell her how much I loved the movie and that it still is one of my favorite movies. She was so kind and told me that had a 40 year reunion of the movie in August and it was the first time she had seen the movie. 

Honored Contributor

I think I heard that show!  I remember him interviewing him.

I think Jeff is the kind of person you can't let get under your skin.

Sometimes he thinks and says things I'm thinking and would ask if I was there in person.

It's really funny the way he talks about with Monrow.....but one day I think she'll call him on it and he'll pay for that...unfortunately.

It is really funny though.  He takes such good care of her.  You hear him talking about brushing her hair and what products to put on it?

Someone asked him if he was still going to use Wen even though he and Chaz parted their ways.  He said he was because he honestly felt it was good for Monroe's hair.

I wish his show would come back.  I loved watching it.

I saw the show where he was so rude to Monroe's birth mother.  She definitely had a right to be angry with him.  It was rude and uncalled for, especially when you consider what she did for him.

Did you hear (I think it was this past Fall) when he was busting on Monroe's school and/or the people who go there?

Then he announced he was asked to pleast take her to another school.  Hummm??!!