Honored Contributor

Re: Radio Andy's Jeff Lewis Show!

I don't care for him at all, he's too cocky, rude and abrasive and treats others like carp, IMO.

Gage is smart to move on with his life with someone who treats him with some iotta of respect.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@50Mickey wrote:

Who is he friends with? Not Jenny, Gage, Chaz or his first partner the one with the little girl or all of the other employees that he ran off. 

@50Mickey 

Gage is the partner he has a daughter with, Jeff's sperm was used with their surrogate, who later sued Jeff and Bravo for televising her giving birth without her permission, it's still in the courts.

Jeff also made some VERY crude and rude remarks about the surrogate's 'private part' during her secretly recorded delivery, that were very humiliating for her when it aired on TV.

I hope she gets a part of his fortune for the humiliation.

I read in the last few days that he tried to reconcile with Jenny and she said , "No thanks!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom     The one I was thinking about was Ryan Brown. He was on in the beginning of this show. He and Jeff broke up and Ryan went on to have a little girl Chloe with another partner. Jeff was very fond of Chloe. The relationship with Ryan didn't end well. Jeff also got into a fight with Heather Dubrow. I don't know if there is anyone that he has not has a falling out with. He seems to be a nasty man who bullies and fights with everyone he comes into contact with. Glad his show was cancelled. 

Valued Contributor

His first partner was Ryan and Jeff put him through hell as well..

Jeff is a guy who will never keep a friend.

I hope his daughter will not need therapy as she grows.

Trusted Contributor

Geez I didn't know they broke up but I'm not shocked at all. Sad that they brought a kid into it when it didn't seem to last very long. I don't know how anyone could be married to Jeff if he's any bit like you see on TV. He might be ammusing to watch on a show but I wouldn't want to live with that personality at all.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   I remember that show when Jeff was taking about the surrogate not "grooming"herself and he was laughing about it...  He should get sued...and the show too.   I hope she gets millions!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@KingstonsMom   I remember that show when Jeff was taking about the surrogate not "grooming"herself and he was laughing about it...  He should get sued...and the show too.   I hope she gets millions!

@SeaMaiden 

I do too! Jeff also said that he didn't think Gage had ever seen a 'V' before, much less one that was THAT big.

Rude, crude and socially unacceptable, IMO.

She deserves as much as the courts will give her.

Respected Contributor

I watched flipping out, I feel Jeff has some issues with himself. I don't listen to the radio show, Jeff get over it let Gage live his life & move on. Jenny was so loyal to Jeff and now they aren't friends he is trying to rekindle that but who knows. So many of his employees left him due to his personality. When you see friends & employees leaving Jeff then think maybe Jeff is the problem. I do think his little girl is so cute, Jeff even had problems with her daycare also. Loved Zola she should write a book about working with Jeff. Glad Gage left that stressful relationship. 

Valued Contributor

I enjoy Jeff more on the radio than I did on Flipping Out. He has entertaining guests (love his sister in law) and the show is funny. When I turn on the radio I always hope it's time for Jeff! 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Does anyone here listen to XM Radio's Radio Andy...the Jeff Lewis show?

I love Jeff Lewis.  He's honest to a fault.  This often makes him seem (which he is) pompus (well...that explains him).

Anyone hear him talking about Chad and his (Jeff's ex-partner Gage).

Jeff was saying Gage went to Paris with Chad.  Anyone else hear him talking about that?

I love listening to this show! It's basically the only one I listen to on that channel. 

I didn' know that he and Chaz are no longer friends.  Sine they changed the times he 

Is on I don't always get to listen.