Occasional Contributor
Why has Rachel been getting so much screen time over the past several months?
Honored Contributor

My guess is that her sales figures are good.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know..........I can't watch her.

Frequent Contributor

Who knows? Another host I can't stand to watch!

Honored Contributor

lol   I think when there's a host we don't likr they seem to be on way too often.

I like Rachel -  haven't noticed she's on too often.  

I assume the hosts all work on a contract basis wih appearance hours as well as other responsibilities spelled out very carefully.  If I really wanted to know if someone seemed to be cheated out of hours or have more than their share, I'd have to watch way more than I do and keep a chart.   But I'd also have to know company policies, many of which are most likely not any of my business.

Honored Contributor

Hosts go on vacation or have other time off, so other hosts have to fill in. I can only think of one host who never seems to fill in, with her it is a one way street. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

I think  she is a  nice  relief  from the usual and as good or better  presentor. She would  be   Someone I like.

Trusted Contributor

Everything Rachel wears looks great on her.  Gosh, just looking at her has made me purchase some items I may be would not have purchased before.  She wears her clothes beautifully!

Respected Contributor

Im not a a constant Q watcher. I don't know models' names and don't follow hosts on social media. I have seen Rachel enough to like her and find she explains products well.

There is only one host I find to be extreme and unwatchable the rest seem to do a very good job.

Honored Contributor

@iappreci8 wrote:
Why has Rachel been getting so much screen time over the past several months

@iappreci8 

What has this got to do with TV and Movies?