Honored Contributor

I just read that Rachael is filming new episodes of “ 30 Minute Meals “ for the Food Network. They should start sometime in April. I’m glad as I always enjoyed her shows and for the most part her recipes. Anytime Food Network adds actual cookin shows I’m happy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

omg. its about time. i we allways loved her 30 minute meal show.

Honored Contributor

People now days aren't going to spend 30 minutes in the kitchen LOL

She's out of touch with the new norm.  Younger women I'm around if they can't open the refrig and get out lunch meat and a bag of chips or go thru the fast food chain aren't going to stand in the kitchen for 30 minutes.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I differ with you. My older grandgirl is in her early 20's and enjoys cooking. Years and years ago she and her mom discovered RR's 30 minute meals and that got her cooking. Many of her friends actually DO know their way around the kitchen!!

Honored Contributor

Not every woman in the world I can account for. Sure, there's exceptions she's just not lazy like the ones I've been exposed too.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@SharkE I differ with you. My older grandgirl is in her early 20's and enjoys cooking. Years and years ago she and her mom discovered RR's 30 minute meals and that got her cooking. Many of her friends actually DO know their way around the kitchen!!

Hi @Love my grandkids  that is my experience with my son's gf and many of their friends.  

They love to entertain at home.  They enjoy themed dinners and everyone contributes something. It started out of necessity due to $$$$, but now they LOVE the whole process. 

My son and gf cook their dinners the  majority of the week.  Both are 26. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

All of my kids love to cook!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor
I use to watch food network all the time. I really enjoyed Sandra lee
Esteemed Contributor

I like Rachel & occasionally watch her morning show on ABC BUT, other than italian food, I don’t like her style of cooking 🙃

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I just read that Rachael is filming new episodes of “ 30 Minute Meals “ for the Food Network. They should start sometime in April. I’m glad as I always enjoyed her shows and for the most part her recipes. Anytime Food Network adds actual cookin shows I’m happy.

Sunday I made her Minestrone soup recipe and it was delicious.  I gave a quart to my food critic foodie friend and she said best she ever tasted.  I t really was good.  Live alone, so been eating it every night and still not tired of it.  Took about 45 min. Just to chopped and wash and sauteed all the veggies, but worfh it.  The problem with RR dishes, too many ingredients and costly.

All my granddaughters and daughter in law and daughter never cook like this or even cook.  My two sons learned lasagne and other Italian cooking from me and they come home from work and cook dinner for their wives.  They, like me love to cook.