Honored Contributor

When it was on the first time around my sister would always say sure 30 minute meals, 45 ingredients with 2 hours worth of gathering and cleaning up!

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

When it was on the first time around my sister would always say sure 30 minute meals, 45 ingredients with 2 hours worth of gathering and cleaning up!

@CelticCrafter And someone to prep and a swap out in the oven.  THEN you've got it!

Honored Contributor

Is it a reboot of her original show?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

No, it’s not the same show, but I still like a basic cooking show over some of the other silly competitive shows they present!  Rachael gives me good ideas and some helpful tips for speed and efficiency- I’m glad it’s back! 

I just saw an episode, she made an almost 1 pot pasta dish with bacon and chard. It looked great, veggie-oriented and I could doctor it into an even healthier version- She adds current info, it was good and I’m gonna make it!  Although we all change over time, but she looks good! 

Super Contributor

I never cared for her nor the stuff she sells. As for her husband, I don't know what kind of lawyer he is but he sure is on the scruffy side. Doesn't look like any lawyer I know.

Honored Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

I never cared for her nor the stuff she sells. As for her husband, I don't know what kind of lawyer he is but he sure is on the scruffy side. Doesn't look like any lawyer I know.

@Veridoc. Don't know how much lawyering he does but he has a band and that seems like his main interest.

I have seen pictures of Rachel dancing her head off when the band is playing.