Honored Contributor

Re: ROYALS ARRIVING AT GUILDHALL RECEPTION

@JamandBread wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Hmmm... I guess I'd question which came first, the bumpy departure and all that entailed, or the supposed 'vililfication'... Perhaps some have the order a bit confused...

No one has the order confused. She lived in England and was a working Royal during her pregnancy.

She was accused of mistreating staff

She was accused of faking the pregnancy

She was trashed for touching her stomach

She was vilified for not alerting the press when she went into labor

She was lambasted for not standing in front of the press 2 hours after she gave birth

She was accused of faking the date of Archies birth on the birth certificate

She was hated for the upgrades she and Harry made to Frogmore.

She made a statement on an African tour about thriving and being asked how she was doing which seemed to trigger her haters

After she had the baby, she was mocked for her clothing choices and body shamed.

And that's just what I found in this forum when I read back to 2018.

So, no @stevieb.  theres absolutely no confusion as to which came first.

Uh huh... If you say so... Some, though, consider that where there's smoke, there might be...

Oh never mind, while I'll never fully understand your unwavering support of them, we're never going to agree about these two posers... No point in rehashing it yet again...

Are you saying that my examples of vilification prior to making the decision to step back, are not true?

What smoke is there in touching your pregnant belly? What smoke is there in refusing to make a public spectacle of yourself and your newborn for photogs while your insides are leaking out into your post -delivery diaper?

Right. Never going to agree about destructive and bald faced lies told with perverse glee.

Not my bag, but it takes all kinds, I guess.

@JamandBread OK.  I'll say that I think everything you say to hold up for them ignores the treatment of both of their families, their cruel and crass interview to besmirch his family, and a lot of their actions that show a lot of hypocracy.  

You overlook this, and obviously you think they are without any fault.  For what reason I can't fathom.  You choose to ignore that side of the picture completely.

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@manny2  Suffice it to say I am constantly astounded by the number of folks preaching 'kindness' who are among the first to turn rabid when confronted by those who don't share their point of view... It's as though some folks go through life wearing blinders so they don't have to challenge their belief systems and yes, become angry when others don't go along with their program.

Rabid, seriously?

@Mersha   Rabid has many manifestations. Like assuring impartiality  but very obviously letting a couple of posters who share your views get away with infractions that others are punished for. Or, as someone else mentioned, assuring impartiality then closing or banning threads contrary to your own opinion. "Rabid" in the sense of moderation run amok.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@manny2  Suffice it to say I am constantly astounded by the number of folks preaching 'kindness' who are among the first to turn rabid when confronted by those who don't share their point of view... It's as though some folks go through life wearing blinders so they don't have to challenge their belief systems and yes, become angry when others don't go along with their program.

"Rabid" yes, @stevieb I wish I had used that first. 

@manny2  stevieb pulled a rabid out of her hat! 😂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Rabid, seriously?

@Mersha   Rabid has many manifestations. Like assuring impartiality  but very obviously letting a couple of posters who share your views get away with infractions that others are punished for. Or, as someone else mentioned, assuring impartiality then closing or banning threads contrary to your own opinion. "Rabid" in the sense of moderation run amok.

Why not take your issues up with TPTB there?

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Rabid, seriously?

@Mersha  I've written to the Admin Team on occasion, surely you've seen my infrequent messages. However, more often the threat of being banned for expressing any discontent with moderation succeeded in stifling it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Rabid, seriously?

@Mersha  I've written to the Admin Team on occasion, surely you've seen my infrequent messages. However, more often the threat of being banned for expressing any discontent with moderation succeeded in stifling it.

Yes, I understand your fear.

I resigned the spot for personal reasons and suffered the "wrath."

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

what does the fighting on another board have to do with this thread?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Given how this thread has gone so off topic and become argumentative, why is it even still here?  The last several pages do not remind me of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, but rather a bad episode of a Real Housewives show.