Esteemed Contributor

Re: ROYALS ARRIVING AT GUILDHALL RECEPTION

Every commentator on every program I've been watching across many channels emphasized that Harry and Meghan were greeted warmly.  The boos were for the Prime Minister.  Lies and mistruths abound here.

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Every commentator on every program I've been watching across many channels emphasized that Harry and Meghan were greeted warmly.  The boos were for the Prime Minister.  Lies and mistruths abound here.

I heard and read the same thing. I watched their arrival and didn't hear boos. It all looked very pleasant. 

Why peeps have to lie about this stuff still confounds.

Trusted Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Oznell 

I got up at 2:30 am so was ready to begin watching at

4:00 am CDT.

Do you know if Harry and Meghan ever arrived at Guildhall Reception?

Were the non working royal invited? Bea? Zara?

It could have been limited to working royals, but papers are only reporting on H&Ms absence.

Honored Contributor

Didn't see the Prime Minister.

Super Contributor

Did you see Beatrice this morning?  She's stepping up her style these days and her outfits have really been on point the last few occasions. I think she’s looking at Kate and emulating her to a degree, while putting her own personal twist in things. Lovely choice of colors today. Beautiful ensemble. Heart Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL    H&M wouldn't have shown up uninvited.  I'm okay with whatever decision the royal family makes.  I see no way that I should be part of that call.

Esteemed Contributor

Johnson Booed as He Arrives for Queen’s Jubilee Church Service

GettyImages-1400803857-scaled.jpg

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@JamandBread @Johnnyeager   It was upon their exit from St. Paul's that Harry and Meghan were booed, not upon their arrival.  There was no lying,

Trusted Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@JamandBread @Johnnyeager   It was upon their exit from St. Paul's that Harry and Meghan were booed, not upon their arrival.  There was no lying,

Thanks. Ill rewatch it later. I didn't hear boos. But then, I'm not listening to Piers or any of the other Sussex haters who are frothing at the mouth to point out the negative.

Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

No, not during their arrival. This happened during the exit from St. Paul's as they were descending the steps to their awaiting car. It was very clear. The videos are out there. Anyway, it was a glorious celebration. I wish the queen would have attended but I totally understand the circumstances. I hope she is feeling better soon.  Heart  

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.