Honored Contributor

ROYALS ARRIVING AT GUILDHALL RECEPTION

On now.  It's fun catching them leaving the church today, and arriving at the reception.  Queen's absence is keenly felt, but she's better resting after her previous exertions.

Dickie Arbiter, Piers Morgan, and Martha McCallum with Ainsley on Fox are beginning to mesh well as commentators.  Dickie and Piers quite pointed and amusing in remarks.

I love Kate in her pale lemon yellow.   In my opinion, she's "traditional" in her personality aura, and I think she looks the most harmonious when she dresses to that particular strength.

Sophie looks so pretty in sort of champagne.  Haven't seen her in awhile.   I like Zara's husband, he reminds me of a happy footballer. 

Tony Blair stands out today in a gorgeous lilac colored tie!

Honored Contributor

Re: ROYALS ARRIVING AT GUILDHALL RECEPTION

Thanks, Oznell

I am trying to watch TCM and the movie "Dramatic School". Never saw it before but I want to see Alan Marshall.

I am giving the remote a workout.

Super Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

On now.  It's fun catching them leaving the church today, and arriving at the reception.  Queen's absence is keenly felt, but she's better resting after her previous exertions.

Dickie Arbiter, Piers Morgan, and Martha McCallum with Ainsley on Fox are beginning to mesh well as commentators.  Dickie and Piers quite pointed and amusing in remarks.

I love Kate in her pale lemon yellow.   In my opinion, she's "traditional" in her personality aura, and I think she looks the most harmonious when she dresses to that particular strength.

Sophie looks so pretty in sort of champagne.  Haven't seen her in awhile.   I like Zara's husband, he reminds me of a happy footballer. 

I've been watching all morning, as well! Everything is so beautiful! I love Kate & William! Kate never has a bad fashion day, and she certainly did not disappoint for today's event.; Sophie as well. Just beautiful! Oh yeah, Harry & Meghan were there and they recieved boos from the crowd. Love that for them! Smiley LOL Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Duchess Kate, the epitome of elegance, style and grace, lovely as always!

Respected Contributor

Bet she is also missing Prince Phillip.  

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching. And enjoyed listening to what Piers Morgan and Sharon Osbourne had to say about both of them losing their jobs. I thought it was so funny when Piers Morgan mentioned the name of the show Sharon Osbourne was on, "The Talk". And the ironic reason she was fired.

Trusted Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:

@Oznell wrote:

I've been watching all morning, as well! Everything is so beautiful! I love Kate & William! Kate never has a bad fashion day, and she certainly did not disappoint for today's event.; Sophie as well. Just beautiful! Oh yeah, Harry & Meghan were there and they recieved boos from the crowd. Love that for them! Smiley LOL Heart

Stay classy

Honored Contributor

What stations are you watching?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell 

I got up at 2:30 am so was ready to begin watching at

4:00 am CDT.

Do you know if Harry and Meghan ever arrived at Guildhall Reception?

Honored Contributor

Where can you watch the festivities on TV?