Trusted Contributor

I heard on the news this A.M. that the Roseanne show has been renewed for another season.  They did not say when the new season will start or the number of episodes.  The last report I heard was that 23 million had watched the premiere which was a lot more than the number of viewers for the finale of the original show.   I guess the true test will be how many viewers continue to watch.

Honored Contributor

If she doesn't keep politics out of the show and off twitter, I think people are going go turn on her pretty quick. 

Valued Contributor

I agree - I know that I will tune out very quickly if she doesn't leave politics out of it.

Honored Contributor

My crystal ball predicts the show is either cancelled or she walks out before season one ends.

Honored Contributor

I never cared for her sense of humor...nor her attuide. 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Oh good grief....politics stink up 90% of all television, there wouldn't be anything to watch!  

At least for me.Woman Tongue

I'm gonna watch.  Even if I'm not in the room, I'll leave it on for the cats.

Trusted Contributor

Re: ROSEANNE RENEWED

[ Edited ]

@Cherylouwrote:

Donnie called to congratulate her and she's a supporter on and off the show.  I am not watching as I live around people just like her.  No thanks.

@Cherylou You mean people with a sense of humor?

Trusted Contributor

The first episode of Roseanne was a hoot! It’s amazing that these actors are still hysterically funny 20 years later. The sitcom yells “America quick taking yourselves so seriously!” It’s so true. Once you’ve lost your sense of humor, you’ve lost everything. Lighten up everyone! Have a good laugh or turn the channel.😃

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate