Esteemed Contributor

I keep checking to see if the new season started, so far nothing.  Can anyone tell me when it is coming back, or have I missed something?  Thanks for your help. Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Did a quick search -- Riverdale is on CW on Wednesdays at 8pm. The season started in early October. 

I watch it on Netflix so don't see it until the current season is done. 

Honored Contributor

As noted, it's been back for a while but again, they changed the night. Sorry to say I absolutely loved this show the first year. It was fun, smart, sexy, brooding, had an appealing cast and entertaining. Since then, it seems to just get more and more out there, bordering on stupid, every year...  I'm hanging in there but assuming there's another season, this might be my last. The cast has become too swollen, the stories are too far fetched, and really Riverdale is supposed to be primarily about Archie and Riverdale High, not Jughead, gang warfare, endless gruesome murders, prison breaks, masked murderers, and on and on and on... The show was a bit dark from Day 1 and it worked, but it's gone completely around the bend to the point where it's not even believable anymore...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...