Esteemed Contributor

Passed away on Friday, July 24. He was 88.

Trusted Contributor

He will be missed.  I so enjoyed watching him on TV.  Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Honored Contributor

Back when he was on with Kathie Lee, I didn't leave the house until their intro sigment was over.  The combo did work well, but it was because of him.  I never watched her after those two split up.  And I never watched Regis and Kelly.  She drives me nuts.

Trusted Contributor

I also loved Regis and will miss him.  Loved him on his show, on Millionaire, and loved him on David Letterman.  

Trusted Contributor

@depglass Kelly was ok in the beginning but as time progressed she kind of took over and IMO wanted all the spotlight on her.  Once Regis was gone that was it for me.

Respected Contributor

I am sad to see the passing of Regis.  I always enjoyed watching him and Kathie Lee, but it wasn't often since I was at work during their show.  I also loved him on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".  May he rest in peace.  Job well done, Regis!!!

Super Contributor

In a few weeks he would have had a birthday....Rest in peace...celebrate in heaven...

Honored Contributor

I have taken the passing of Regis very hard, I have watched him for quite sometime. This morning Live With Kelly and Ryan had a nice tribute to him, it had me in tears.

Esteemed Contributor

Regis liked Joan Rivers and other great comedians, so may they have a great re union.   A lot of good ones have gone in the last couple of years. Because of my age, pretty close to Most of them, there is not the talent today like the ones that have gone.  

Valued Contributor

Never be another Regis.  He was one of a kind!!

The last time I saw Regis was on a Jimmy Kimble special.  Kimble was starting the new Millionaire show and wanted Regis' blessing.

David Letterman's tribute ended with 'I Love You'.