Respected Contributor

Just read the sad news.  Della Reese was wonderful  !

Respected Contributor

Gosh I loved her on TV. RIP sweet Della🌹

Respected Contributor

I still watch Touched by an Angel reruns and they still make me cry.

Honored Contributor

Re: RIP Della Reese

[ Edited ]

Loved her and loved her voice.

May she rest in peace.  

(Such a sweetheart of a lady, too.)

Honored Contributor

Oh how sad.  I always liked her.  This has been a bad weekend about news of people's passing.  

Esteemed Contributor

OMG RIP Della Reese I love watching her. 

Honored Contributor

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

Blessings for Della and be with her family.

I feel that I have a personal relationship with her.   She collapsed on stage years ago with a brain aneurysm. 

The Doctor that fixed her fixed me.

Esteemed Contributor

Rest in Peace Della Reese.  Della was a gracious lady and wonderful talent, she will be missed.   Heaven has a new angel.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I was just watching Touched By an Angel for the past few hours and wondered if Della Reese was still alive-looking her up and saw that she has just died several days ago and I didn't know.

Reading Roma Downey's tribute and rememberance of her was so touching and she sounded just as loving and inspiring as her character Tess.

I didn't know she had a daughter who died and just about that time, Roma Downey, age 11 came into her life-they both needed each other as Roma's mother had died one week before she turned 11.

Della Reese said she knew she came into her life because she needed a baby girl and Roma needed a mother.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"