Honored Contributor

Aww, he was a legend. RIP

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this.  He was a favorite of mine.

His big hits were awesome but one of my favorites was "Most Of All."   I played that one over and over.

...and oh, those blue eyes.

RIP

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Re: RIP BJ Thomas

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden  Thanks for posting.  Loved his music. 

Rain Drops Keep Fallin on my Head...what was the movie?  Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,  Robert

Redford, Paul Newman?  Who was the woman?  I can see them rising on the bike, her on the handle bars.  S

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Thanks for posting.  Loved his music. 

Rain Drops Keep Fallin on my Head...what was the movie?  Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,  Robert

Redford, Paul Newman?  Who was the woman?  I can see them rising on the bike, her on the handle bars.  S

That's Katherine Ross-she and Sam Elliot are still married.

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Now I've got that song in my head...."Raindrops keep falling on my head....just like ......

Ladies just be glad you aren't sitting in the same room as me because I'm really belting it out.  My poor daughter has left the room (she said to go get water).  Her dog has followed her.....

LOL. I am still singing this song 24 hours later. I too can't get it out of my head.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I posted this in Comm Chat FYI

@Pearlee  Why are you saying this here?

Honored Contributor

Always thought he had such a nice and somewhat unique voice and did some very good lighter material. A successful career but probably somewhat limited by the times in which he was performing and the kind of music he favored. Still, he had some big hits and I personally enjoyed almost everything he did. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I posted this in Comm Chat FYI

@Pearlee  Why are you saying this here?

@SeaMaiden. For people to read more responses if they want to. 🙄

BTW I did a forum search before I started my thread and saw there wasn't one yet.

Honored Contributor

OMG 2 threads!  

Alert the media.  *eyeroll*

Esteemed Contributor

He just announced his illness in March.  I still love that song “Hooked on a Feeling”.