Trusted Contributor

RHWONY... Bobby Zarin

[ Edited ]

Just saw on instagram and then read online that Bobby Zarin passed away. 

Trusted Contributor

How awful. I never cared for Jill, but Bobby was always such a nice guy.  

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Oh, that is sad to read.  I liked watching Bobby and Jill together.  Jill can be annoying, but she seemed to adore Bobby.  I know he was sick for a long time.  Very sad.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I remember him too.  They were truly devoted to each other.  She'll miss him.

Honored Contributor

Bobby Zarin,

Valued Contributor

The sweetest husband on any of the housewives installments. RIP.

Honored Contributor

Oh my!  How sad.   What a loss to them.  I know they were super close, and he seemed to adore her, support her and vice versa.  I'm sad for them.  Prayers to Jill and her family. 

I ended up not being a fan of Jill's, but she did make for good entertainment.  I do, though, feel very sorry for her loss--very sorry.  That is a huge loss!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I was never a big fan of Jill Zarin but it was obvious that Bobby and Jill were truly in love and always respected one another. She will miss him. 

Respected Contributor

I read Bethenny Frankel attended Bobby's funeral service today.  I'm sure it meant a lot to Jill.

The article also mentioned Dorinda Medley, Kelly Bensimon, Aviva Dresher, and Tinsley Mortimer attended.  I'm guessing Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan would have probably attended, too, but maybe not.  Not sure about any other HWs.  I saw Andy Cohen posted on Twitter, but I don't think he went to the funeral service. I'm guessing LuAnn is still in rehab. I saw comments on Twitter from Ramona, and also Cynthia Bailey (who wrote a very loving message to Jill).  Alex McCord and Simon Van Kampen also posted messages on Twitter.  I read somewhere that Sonja had commented to the media, but I didn't see anything on her IG or Twitter.  

Patti Stanger and Marla Marples were also mentioned as having attended.  I'm sure the service was crowded with many, many individuals, as Bobby and Jill seem to be really well-known not just in NYC, but all over. 

Very sad. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥