Honored Contributor

Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Potomac-Reunion Part one last night?

I did and I thought that Giselle looked really pretty-her hair was the best I have seen it.

The rest were all ok, nothing special, i disliked Ashley's hair and I do not like the color Blond that Robyn dyed her hair, I do like the length better though.

Candiace is very unlikeable to me, she better be careful because when you are that vicious and mean all of the time, you may find yourself replaced....She can't even be happy for Ashley finally having her baby-that is very sad....

Monique was pretty quiet last night, maybe because she missed out on a lot of the later things that happened.

Karen was in rare form, really still upset with Giselle, and how about Giselle hooking up with her ex husband? Another Robyn and Juan perhaps?

Next week looks very interesting with the husbands....

Esteemed Contributor

I had so much trouble following it because there was so much talking over each other (moreso than usual, IMHO).  This was mostly Ashley and Candiace.  Andy is a terrible host anyway but shouldn't let the back and forth go on so long.I don't know why but I was SHOCKED that Giselle was dating (whatever you call it) her ex-husband. 

I thought the fashions were mostly a miss.  I liked Giselle's the most and I don't even care for lace.  Karen's dress was second place for me.  Ashley and Candiace's dresses were bizarre.  Monique's was very blah.  I would have liked Robyn's dress more had it not had the cut out in the front.  Next week should be far more interesting.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I had so much trouble following it because there was so much talking over each other (moreso than usual, IMHO).  This was mostly Ashley and Candiace.  Andy is a terrible host anyway but shouldn't let the back and forth go on so long.I don't know why but I was SHOCKED that Giselle was dating (whatever you call it) her ex-husband. 

I thought the fashions were mostly a miss.  I liked Giselle's the most and I don't even care for lace.  Karen's dress was second place for me.  Ashley and Candiace's dresses were bizarre.  Monique's was very blah.  I would have liked Robyn's dress more had it not had the cut out in the front.  Next week should be far more interesting.  

@shoptilyadropagain . I too hate all of that talking all over each other-, and you are right it was mostly Candiace and Ashley....I didn't care for most of the fashions either. Like you I preferred Giselle's look the best , Ashley's not at all, and Candiace was ok-dress way too short, Karen was a 2nd, and Robyn's outfit made her look wide and Monique who usually has such good taste, hers was very blah to me.

I really wish Andy would have stopped all of the yelling and talking over each other, he lets that happen with all of the reunions and then you can't hear what is even being said! Yes next week should definitely be interesting with the husbands!

Valued Contributor

Candance is too much - always yelling!

Honored Contributor

I watched it.  I didn't care for Giselle's hair at all.  It looked mullettish.  I also can't stand her personality.  As far as her reuniting with her ex-husband?  There is a reason they got divorced. Same with Robyn and Juan.

I thought Karen looked okay but I thought Monique looked stunning as far as hair and make-up.  Not a fan of the dress at all.  

Ashley looks horrible.  Her hair and dress is horrendous and Candice isn't looking good either.  Her make-up looks very yellow to me.  Something is way off with the foundation color.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: RHOP-Reunion Part 1!

[ Edited ]

Do you notice the women on all the franchises   always seem to wear way too much makeup for the reunion shows? Many are so pretty naturally.

Monique, Gizelle who is a pretty, attractive woman IMO, and Karen looked the best IMO.  I just wasn't wowed by any of the dresses though.

I agree it was way too much yelling between Candace and Ashley.  For the most part Ashley

like her or not keeps her composure and doesn't

curse.  Not so much for Candace and am not a fan.

She could have at least offered her well wishes on the birth of her son.

We know Michael will be the target for next week's

part 2!

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 . I agree with the too much makeup look it seems like every reunion they all pile it on.....Not just Potomac, but all of them.