Honored Contributor

RHOP- Premieres Aug 2nd, 2020!

I was watching Married to Medicine Los Angeles and they had a preview and said it would premiere Aug 2nd!

Trusted Contributor

Re: RHOP- Premieres Aug 2nd, 2020!

What is RHOP?

I once saw a rumor, that,  Real Housewives of Boise or RHO Salt Lake City, was in the planning  stages.  I've not seen anything further, so, I'm guessing not.  

Both are somewhat conservative, mid-size cities, so, I'm not sure how much excitement they'd generate. 

Of course, if there was less going on, in the city itself, maybe, there'd be more, with the wives 🙃

Respected Contributor

Patomic?

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

What is RHOP?

I once saw a rumor, that,  Real Housewives of Boise or RHO Salt Lake City, was in the planning  stages.  I've not seen anything further, so, I'm guessing not.  

Both are somewhat conservative, mid-size cities, so, I'm not sure how much excitement they'd generate. 

Of course, if there was less going on, in the city itself, maybe, there'd be more, with the wives 🙃

@SuhseK -Real Housewives of Potomac. I do remember hearing about them starting a Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, but have heard nothing more, probably with the pandemic, they have had to stop with any new filming.

Honored Contributor

I saw that too.  I believe there is a big fight between Gizelle and Monique.  In fact Monique photo shopped Gizelle out of a few promo photos for the series.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw that too.  I believe there is a big fight between Gizelle and Monique.  In fact Monique photo shopped Gizelle out of a few promo photos for the series.  LOL 

@Lipstickdiva Gizelle is always fighting with someone-she is the Kelly Dodd, and Tamra of Potomac.....always  every season she is at odds with someone it seems....It should be interesting with Ashley being a new mommy, and supposedly Gizelle is back with her ex....lol!

Esteemed Contributor

Regarding RHSLC, filming has completed but I don't think there has been a release date set yet.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

REAL HOUSE; WHINERS.FIGHTERS.BACK-STABBERS.POTTYMOUTHS... all the franchises are an insult to women. BUT I STILL WATCH!!!!!