Honored Contributor

Real Housewives of Orange County-Just read where Meghan King Edmonds willbe returning as a guest this season...Wonder why she would want to come back? I would think she would be too busy, but sometimes people miss that spotlight!

Should be interesting to see how often she appears! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Real Housewives of Orange County-Just read where Meghan King Edmonds willbe returning as a guest this season...Wonder why she would want to come back? I would think she would be too busy, but sometimes people miss that spotlight!

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

These women always do the opposite of what I would do....I would want to keep my marriage private and off TV if I were her (taking into consideration the marriage problems they are currently having)...but she wants to go on a reality show and air her dirty laundry..go figure.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

These women always do the opposite of what I would do....I would want to keep my marriage private and off TV if I were her (taking into consideration the marriage problems they are currently having)...but she wants to go on a reality show and air her dirty laundry..go figure.

@DREAMON . Exactly. Plus her one child has serious medical issues, I thought as well. Who knows how often she will appear anyway, it did say as a guest, so we'll see.....

Respected Contributor

I just read a story yesterday that her baby boy has been diagnosed with brain damage. Such a sad story. I feel badly for her.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she WANTS to be back on to get back at her husband, as in...let everyone see what cruddy stuff he's been up to....sort of like a punishment...shaming him for his naughty deeds. 

Honored Contributor

She seems to want to stay in the spotlight. I've read several articles this week in which she claims she knows her husband didn't have sex with the person he was texting with because she's disgusting. ITA about keeping these matters to yourself.

Trusted Contributor

It's all about the bengamins.

Trusted Contributor

I read that she'll be making cameo appearances. Never cared much for her. I think it's totally inappropriate for her to ask her 2yo to pray for Daddy & Mommy to love each other better, in the name of being "honest" with your child.

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I just read a story yesterday that her baby boy has been diagnosed with brain damage. Such a sad story. I feel badly for her.

Poor kid. It's so sad.

Valued Contributor

Meghan  is back for the same reason the other women are there - for the money.  In Meghan's case a sick child and a divorce can be very expensive.