Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I can only assume that the restaurants selected for the RH dinner scenes are in it for the "free" publicity for their hotel or eating establishment.  The names of the places are always prominently displayed front and center when they enter, and if it is a hotel, this happens more than just once.  It's all wheelin and deelin.  They've got to be forewarned what they're in for, what with all the camera crew filming every precious second.  Customers are probably planted for the occasion.  It may very well even happen on off days when "normal" patrons aren't there.

I used to go to a hair salon that was part of a reality show, and the filming took place on Mondays when the place was closed to the public.  Everything was pre-set up.  The "employees" the customers, the drama - all pre-arranged.

I thought Sonja had given up the booze.  Wasn't she vegan for awhile?  She looked really good off the booze, had lost weight, nice skin and hair, etc... so what happened?

I watch simply because I like to see where they go, what they wear, what their homes/apartments are like, the meals they eat, etc...Guess I'm nosey like that  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I can only assume that the restaurants selected for the RH dinner scenes are in it for the "free" publicity for their hotel or eating establishment.  The names of the places are always prominently displayed front and center when they enter, and if it is a hotel, this happens more than just once.  It's all wheelin and deelin.  They've got to be forewarned what they're in for, what with all the camera crew filming every precious second.  Customers are probably planted for the occasion.  It may very well even happen on off days when "normal" patrons aren't there.

I used to go to a hair salon that was part of a reality show, and the filming took place on Mondays when the place was closed to the public.  Everything was pre-set up.  The "employees" the customers, the drama - all pre-arranged.

I thought Sonja had given up the booze.  Wasn't she vegan for awhile?  She looked really good off the booze, had lost weight, nice skin and hair, etc... so what happened?

I watch simply because I like to see where they go, what they wear, what their homes/apartments are like, the meals they eat, etc...Guess I'm nosey like that  Cat Tongue

@jellyBEAN  I sort of suspected as much but still, wow... In other words, totally fake...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

When the housewives walk in Bethany told the waiter, "Thanks for having us."

Honored Contributor

My question is ...do these women really drink that much?  OMG. They must not eat and just drink to stay so thin.  Their livers must be pickled by now. Can not be healthy.