Respected Contributor

I'm not an avid watcher of this show, but it has been coming on after Southern Charm so I've been watching it lately.  Last night was another one for the books.  Can these women EVER go out to dinner and not cause a scene?  I don't know about any of you, but in my 50 years of dining out, I have never had any of my tablemates cause a scene, or seen anyone else at the restaurant do so.  Yet, everytime these women are at a restaurant a shouting match ensues.

Last night it was Bethany who was doing the yelling.  She was yelling at LouAnn because she is self centered......guess what ????  you all are self centered and after all these years it shouldn't be a surprise.

Bethanny was mad that Lou wants attention etc because she is sober but she hasn't asked Bethanny lately how she is doing after Dennis' death.  Dennis was the sometimes boyfriend/sometimes fiance/sometimes nothing of Behanny.  Perhaps she hasn't asked because she assumed Bethanny has moved on.  Bethanny is dating, spending weekend with a new boyfriend and travleing with him.....seems to me you have gotten over Dennis....why bring him up?  If you want to play the grieving girlfriend/ fiance card, maybe you shouldn't be flaunting your very quick new relationship.  Seems to me that all these women need to be single for awhile and work on themselves.

Frequent Contributor

I find it very hard to watch how they constantly pick on Luanne. No matter what she says or does it is wrong to them. I feel they are jealous of her and are hoping she fails with her sobriety. How could she not want to drink with these vultures condemning her every move. They all have their flaws. Bethany has some serious issues and needs help. I have always liked Luanne and wish her well.

Honored Contributor

@1208 wrote:

I find it very hard to watch how they constantly pick on Luanne. No matter what she says or does it is wrong to them. I feel they are jealous of her and are hoping she fails with her sobriety. How could she not want to drink with these vultures condemning her every move. They all have their flaws. Bethany has some serious issues and needs help. I have always liked Luanne and wish her well.

Luann needs a reality check and the more the other girls bring it to her attention the better.  She is obnoxious and self-centered to the point of being delusional.

I think Bethenny's rant last night was a performance for the camera.  However, Bethenny is a straight shooter. She doesn't talk behind anyone's back; she'll come right out and say what she's thinking right to your face.  And for the most part, when she messes up, she admits it.  That's more than I can say for most of the rest of them.

Honored Contributor

I agree, seems Betheny was having her own meltdown last night, and it just didn't make sense to me at all. Yes, Lu is self-centered, but so are the rest of them in their own way. So what- she wanted to go to the beach for a few hours by herself, I guess I don't see what was wrong with that.....

You don't have to be with the group every waking minute.....LuAnn doesn't get that sometimes she is being self centered, but neither do the rest of them.....None of them ever want to admit their faults.....Look at when Dorinda was drinking and how awful she acted, and she never wanted to own up to that......

Not sure why they changed the night that it comes on either.....I wonder if that will be permanent.? Next week seems like it is going to be more of the same meltdowns..........Betheny and Lu!  

Super Contributor

I've stopped watching, they are scripted. No 50-60 year old women behave like this in real life. It's a performance.  Bethany needs to get off her high horse as well!

Then they all go away together to resolve their issues ???? That makes great sense let's go abroad and show how ridiculous we act...

Used to enjoy RHONY  because they were professional women who had their own businesses.  I just found out I have better things to do with my lifeSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Agree.. It's like I said on the regular RHONY thread, never has the manufactured drama that IS these shows been more obvious than it was last night... Sonja's meltdown couldn't have been more fake and it was like Bethenny was auditioning for the part of a crazed lunatic... And there, yet again, was Tinsley drunk and on her never-ending man hunt... Meanwhile, Dorinda continues stirring the pot and Barbara is just desperate to 'belong'... WHATever... Ramona was actually the least offensive one for a change...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Agree.. It's like I said on the regular RHONY thread, never has the manufactured drama that IS these shows been more obvious than it was last night... Sonja's meltdown couldn't have been more fake and it was like Bethenny was auditioning for the part of a crazed lunatic... And there, yet again, was Tinsley drunk and on her never-ending man hunt... Meanwhile, Dorinda continues stirring the pot and Barbara is just desperate to 'belong'... WHATever... Ramona was actually the least offensive one for a change...

@stevieb Agreed. I can't believe Tinsley is that desperate-jeeze talk about looking like an idiot sucking face like that with someone you just met.......Unbelievable......

Respected Contributor

I watch - I too believe it's a bit much; as in - over the top and prodded along, frothed/amped up for "the screaming performances" all the RH franchises are famous for.

It was interesting to see the other tables at the restuarant in Miami staring at them.

The behavior of these so-called ladies (and who among them is actually STILL MARRIED, how are they housewives at all?) is embarrassing and despicable.

I'd never ever befriend any of these hacks.

Ramona is desperately seeking approval from men. (crazy-eyed creeper that she is)

Sonja, though beautiful is just a sad woman trying to hang on to her youth.  Booze is going to speed age her.

Lu - well she is and always has been all about Lu...she isn't classy, or charitable, or empathetic...rather PAthetic.

Dorinda- when sober and with a slick of lipstick on is so pretty...at times the unsung voice of reason. But Dorinda too has her demons.

Tinsley - ho ho horribly MISCAST in this group of no-so-gently-USED broads.

Barbara - treated like a door mat from the others...she should stand up for herself and put EVILSOULED RamonaNUTJob in her place.

Betthany - EAT SOMETHING - you look sunken in and skittish - like a once owned pet in the pound.  The out bursts from KWEEN-BEE are just way outta place most times...like she's a lunatic.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I agree that Bethenny acted as if she was auditioning for a part in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I don't think Lu wanting to see and take a pic with her billboard was that unusual. It is a big deal but everything that  has to do with CABARET is a GIANT deal with her. She has gotten more selfish and self centered than she ever was in the past. I don't know how much can happen to her to bring her down off her high horse..nothing has worked so far. Next week her singing actually sounds worse..if that's possible.

Babs really does not fit in...it's pretty bad when they all admit that on air.

OMG Tinsley and her desperation for a man...any man. It is embarrassing to watch. She blurts out all unnecessary c*ap that they certainly do not need to know in the first 2 minutes of meeting them. What a turn off...I would escape quickly. Tinsley..Please do not have a baby.

Dorinda was very quiet and Ramona was acting a bit normal...what givesWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

All of these women are self-centered, Luann is not the only one!

I guess because Bravo is filming, the owners of the restaurants don't throw them out and ask them to never come back, because in real life if people act like this, they'd call the police!