Respected Contributor

Re: RHONY-Tinsley and Scott broke up!

@sunshine45 She is too good for him...he is a cad

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

i have a totally different view of this relationship......and it has been on again, off again for a number of years now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@tobes wrote:

He appeared to be a very average guy.  I think she was attracted to his money or she wouldn't have looked twice at him.   I think he used her to get free promotion for his business.  Best they broke up before the marriage.  She is very needy and desparate.  

Valued Contributor

Yes, he seemed like an average guy.  I do feel like she was attracted to his money.  He didn't look like that he was that "into" her. 

Honored Contributor

I guess I don't get the propensity to blame Scott. Maybe he was at fault and maybe things just didn't work out. Personally, I can't see many men wanting to put up with her being so needy for a lifetime.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I guess I don't get the propensity to blame Scott. Maybe he was at fault and maybe things just didn't work out. Personally, I can't see many men wanting to put up with her being so needy for a lifetime.

i dont get it either @stevieb .

isnt it better that he called it off now rather than go through some messy divorce later? maybe he was spending a lot of time with her the past covid year and realized it was not going to work out? again, i really believe she wants to be in love, and married, and having a baby.....but you cannot force that. i think he did them both a favor.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I liked Scott....he seemed like a very nice person but of course I don't know him personally.

Tinsley is immature and acts like a child. I always got the impression that she was looking for a man to just take care of her..more of a Father figure.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it was her mother he was breaking up with being that she seemed to be in every part of Tinsley's life.....and didn't Tinsley like it that way and still call her "Mommy"? Though maybe I'm remembering wrong about the Mommy thing.

Honored Contributor

This doesn't surprise me.  She seemed to be more into the relationship than he did.

I think she can do better.  Yes she is rich and spoiled, but underneath it all she seems like a nice person.  Unfortunately she is stuck with that mother of hers.

Honored Contributor

I don't think this will be the end of them.