Honored Contributor

RHONY Premieres May 4th!!!!!

Looking forward to a new season of RHONY. Also with a new housewife! Eboni Williams joins the cast! Should be hopefully an interesting season..... 

Honored Contributor

Re: RHONY Premieres May 4th!!!!!

I don't know... No Bethenny... No Dorinda... I have my doubts...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I don't know... No Bethenny... No Dorinda... I have my doubts...

havent missed bethenny at all......

i will miss dorinda though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Sometimes I miss Betheny! I will miss Dorinda a little, I like her when she isn't drinking and nasty. When she is sober, she is nice and sweet and fun! 

If RHONY is anything like RHOATL, a new cast member isn't the answer. Something is definitely off with RHOATL this season! I guess we shall find out soon....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't miss Bethenny greatly, but with her and Dorinda gone and Leah back, along with Eboni, the entire dynamic is changed... Unless they've found ways to breathe new life into Sonja and Ramona I'm not sure how much fun this franchise can be. Others don't care for her, but LuAnn is about the only returning housewife I enjoy... And to be perfectly honest, while Eboni could prove an interesting addition, if this is going to turn into yet another venue for discussion of issues pertaining to race, I'm most definitely going to be gone... 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree, so what storyline can Ramona and Sonja bring ? They are to middle aged to be running around  drunk doing wild things  with Leah as they did in prior episodes. 

Honored Contributor

I really like Lu! I also like Leah.....I will reserve all judgement on Eboni until the season starts. Once you have the main dynamics of a group gone, it is very hard to get the mojo back! I am seeing that right now on RHOATL, and not sure if they keep the same group that I will be back next season.

I think I remember reading or hearing that Heather Thomson was going to be a "friend" this season as well. She was always a level headed housewife!  Hope its true.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Leah is going to spend another season just being a drunk with a dirty mouth or the new Eboni is going to be as someone upthread said, but in my own words, planted in the group as a reason to talk about race relations I'm out......after being in from the beginning all those years ago. 

Honored Contributor

I think this season will be different. Leah opened the door for a younger group to enter. That's just what I think is happening. 

I enjoy the older original group (being their age). I have nothing in common with these women but can relate slightly (very very slightly) more to them than a woman in her 30's.

I will be tuning in as usual.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

If Leah is going to spend another season just being a drunk with a dirty mouth or the new Eboni is going to be as someone upthread said, but in my own words, planted in the group as a reason to talk about race relations I'm out......after being in from the beginning all those years ago. 

Agree @shaggygirl  I have very mixed feelings about Leah. She often seemed to make perfect sense and then it all went out the window when she got drunk and sleazy... And yes, if Eboni doesn't try to turn the franchise into a sensitivity group on racial relations, fine... If she does, I'll be out with you... That's not what this show is about and quite frankly, everything doesn't have to revolve around that one issue... Personally, I'd like to see a dried out Dorinda back on the show...