Valued Contributor

Re: RHONY Premieres May 4th!!!!!

@stevieb ...  soooo agree !!  Southern Charm   is done for me as is Atlanta and I was a big fan.  New Jersey is on the edge...  just not enjoying the concept any longer ...  Orange County, which was my first love has lost my interest and RHOBH will be interesting ...  I miss Lisa Vanderpump.  I am interested in fun and being entertained and when you instead want to push social issues down my throat, I'm gone.  Now I'll be poofed ...  see what I mean ??

Respected Contributor

I love RHONY so much and I agree with everything said. I want fun. Not just a bunch of drunks and fake situations. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they  have Leah to bring in another  younger crowd. I think at one of the reunions , I heard that Bethany had  listed  Leah as a candidate to Any Cohen who constantly wants to  push agendas on us all.  I'm out on this group . Used to like seeing the clothes or NYC  locations or their trips to many places , but I don't want somebody's agenda .

Esteemed Contributor

I read that Bethenny is engaged to Paul Bernon. It was on the Daily Mail. I thought they had broken up but apparently  they got back together. The article stated she got a $3 million dollar ring. 

They had a trailer of Season 13 with Eboni Williams and I think we are going to be schooled on what is not acceptable. She was on Fox News for awhile as a news host. I was not impressed with her.  This was the only franchise I watched but I may not continue.

Honored Contributor

I have missed Bethenny since she left, and I will miss Dorinda this season too.  I like the "older" gang.  I really don't want to see a bunch of thirty somethings.

Respected Contributor

I agree w/everyone's opinion here.  Dorinda always 'made it nice' when she wasn't loaded and mean to the others.  Will reserve judgment until the new lady starts but I hope the dynamic of the group doesn't change for the worse.  I like Leah OK but she is much different than the older women (who are my age as well), so it gets kinda hard to relate to what they've got going on.  We shall see.....

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I read that Bethenny is engaged to Paul Bernon. It was on the Daily Mail. I thought they had broken up but apparently  they got back together. The article stated she got a $3 million dollar ring. 

They had a trailer of Season 13 with Eboni Williams and I think we are going to be schooled on what is not acceptable. She was on Fox News for awhile as a news host. I was not impressed with her.  This was the only franchise I watched but I may not continue.

Now that the B's divorce is actually final she might well have finally become engaged to her latest on-again/off-again boyfriend... As for Williams, I think I saw that trailer and thanks but no thanks, I don't intend to be schooled by her...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have missed Bethenny since she left, and I will miss Dorinda this season too.  I like the "older" gang.  I really don't want to see a bunch of thirty somethings.

Tend to agree that if the goal is to turn this into a youth-fest, I'm not interested... Why not just start another franchise... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...