Esteemed Contributor

According to Andy Cohen, the Real Housewives of NY won't be returning next season. He is planning on recasting this group. He is looking for more diversity in religion and multicultural. He wants them to be real friends. His end goal is to bring in stars who can represent "the rainbow that is New York City".

He is also doing RHONY: Legacy or RHONY: Throwback. These are former cast members. He wouldn't say who was going to be in the show. He said Luann has been their since the beginning and Sonja joined in Season 3. So, he thinks in theory sure but he didn't want to get into it.

Honored Contributor

@elated My late DH and I watched a few seasons but it was all so fake, mainly the so-called "friendships" of these NON-housewives we quit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this stuff is still around. Luann was the biggest fake in that whole fake group. 

Valued Contributor

THis was posted all over FB and on other forums. 

The entire franchise should cease to exist! Horrible women behaving badly!

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed most of the RH shows, but I think they have outlived their time,  

Honored Contributor

I hope he ditches Ramona on the Legacy show.  Can't stand her.

Honored Contributor

The biggest favor Bravo could do for the housewives and frankly for a lot of the viewers is to ditch Andy. His 'vision'' has turned into more of a hallucinaiton. I can't stand him.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: RHONY OG's News

[ Edited ]

The only one I watch is RHOA, but these types of shows have become so scripted. Including 90 Day Fiancé.