Honored Contributor

Re: RHONY News- Luanne de Lesseps arrested

@stevieb wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She looks so evil.... what a total jerk to beat up on an officer.... she deserves to have the book thrown at her and lock her up and throw away the key....

Oh yea, because without fail they're all such princes among men...

Whatever...

@stevieb

I'm totally confused by your post? I must be missing on not understanding something in your response to @SeaMaiden's post.

Are you saying that " because without fail they're (LE?) all such princes among men",

that it's okay to beat any or all of them up? 

Also, I read that it was battery on a firefighter.

Forgive me if I misinterpreted your post, that's why I'm asking what you meant.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She looks so evil.... what a total jerk to beat up on an officer.... she deserves to have the book thrown at her and lock her up and throw away the key....

Whatever...

@stevieb

I'm totally confused by your post? I must be missing on not understanding something in your response to @SeaMaiden's post.

Are you saying that " because without fail they're (LE?) all such princes among men",

@KingstonsMom  I did not understand her post either.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

GOOD! I don't feel so alone, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom@SeaMaiden  I can't speak for stevieb, but maybe she has the same questions as I.  When the police are mad at someone, they can pile on serious-sounding charges for what are actually relatively benign actions.  Exactly what Luann did is unclear.  The cop I wrote about in my previous post was listing charges he could set me up for just because I drove literally about 15 feet at about 10 miles an hour before he stopped me.  There was NOTHING about the situation that would warrant such charges.  It was an honest mistake on my part, and I stopped immediately when he told me to do so.  If I had argued with him rather than assuring him that I would never disobey a cop, would he have hauled me in?  It's necessary to get the exact details of what happened and how each side acted in order to judge Luann's culpability. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Whatever...

@stevieb

@KingstonsMom... You got the gist of it... Simply being a first responder doesn't make them all princes among men... I've met a few who thought putting them in a uniform meant they sitteth at the left hand... They didn't. No, it's never alright to beat up on anybody, but who knows how she was treated... My guess is Lu, being the diva she is, pulled the prima donna routine...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The NY dames really ought to steer clear of Florida... It's not proven to be the place where they have their finest hour...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OfCourse wrote:

@KingstonsMom@SeaMaiden  I can't speak for stevieb, but maybe she has the same questions as I.  When the police are mad at someone, they can pile on serious-sounding charges for what are actually relatively benign actions.  Exactly what Luann did is unclear.  The cop I wrote about in my previous post was listing charges he could set me up for just because I drove literally about 15 feet at about 10 miles an hour before he stopped me.  There was NOTHING about the situation that would warrant such charges.  It was an honest mistake on my part, and I stopped immediately when he told me to do so.  If I had argued with him rather than assuring him that I would never disobey a cop, would he have hauled me in?  It's necessary to get the exact details of what happened and how each side acted in order to judge Luann's culpability. 

@OfCourse Precisely. Some of them are so high on the F Scale they're authoritarian personalities really should be screened out... Others, of course, go into their line of work to make a difference... Not all of them do, however...

Respected Contributor

She doesn't look "evil" to me -- she looks drunk (which she apparently was).  Not excusing her behavior, but I agree with what others have already posted, which is I'm sure there is more to the "story" than what has been released so far.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I wonder if she'll bow out rather than have this dragged into the show...

If not, it could be a pretty wild Season 10...

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is going off topic.