Honored Contributor

Doesn't this premiere tomorrow already? I hope this is a good season...If not I may opt out of this one, just like RHOBH and RHOC if they aren't any better this coming season!

Esteemed Contributor

I think with Eboni Williams  tagline we are in for schooling.  I am not interested in going in that direction. I don't care for Leah.  I will watch the first show and then I will make my decision.  This is the only one I watch. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I think with Eboni Williams  tagline we are in for schooling.  I am not interested in going in that direction. I don't care for Leah.  I will watch the first show and then I will make my decision.  This is the only one I watch. 

@elated  Agree and quite frankly, my 'post graduate study' has already gone quite a bit further than I'm willing to tolerate... We go down that path and I'm out, because my desire to pick up on this bunch is already very tenuous... Lu is really the only remaining NY housewife I sometimes find somewhat interesting or entertaining. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Our local news interviewed Eboni K. Williams last week.

I don't know if she was nervous or what but she acted as if everyone should know who she is and seemed very full of herself...hope it was nerves.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't know if she was nervous or what but she acted as if everyone should know who she is and seemed very full of herself...hope it was nerves.

She was on Fox News as a co-host and I never liked her. I never thought she had the skills or knowledge.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

She was on Fox News as a co-host and I never liked her. I never thought she had the skills or knowledge.

@elated ,

Thanks for the info..I had no idea who she was. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: RHONY New Taglines...

[ Edited ]

I think many will miss Dorinda as I know I will..  "I made it nice!".  

Don't think Eboni will be entertaining and a good fit for this show.  Time will tell.

I thought Ramona has been boring the past few seasons.

She always leaves early to go to another party to meet a man or whatever.  Why is she even on?

I saw on a show that Luann buy's or rents a new apartment in the city that overlooks her ex-husbands terrace.  And she accidentally discovers it on the show.  Really? lol.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123  I think the show is going to really be missing Dorinda. Yes, she went off the rails last year, but I suspect there will be a huge hole in the cast without her. Neither Sonja nor Ramona has brought much to the show for the past few years.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb   I'm in total agreement with you.  Forgot to mention

Sonja.  She has not contributed anything worthwhile to the show like Ramona.  

Eboni will lessen viewership in my opinion and is not mean't

for this particular show.  I'm dissapointed.  Dorinda gave the show life along with some past characters.

Honored Contributor

Well I am not judging Eboni or making any assumptions about her as I literally know nothing about her, so I will give her a chance just like I have given all the other newbies over the years a chance.

However, if the show goes south too quickly, I can give it up just like I may be giving up RHOBH and RHOC, based on the upcoming seasons. I will miss Dorinda on RHONY, as I like Dorinda, she just needed a bit of a break to get herself together, the drinking and the Mean Girl just got way out of hand! I do hope she comes back maybe next season.......