Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night? It was good to see Mario, I bet he is so glad to be away from Ramona and her antics. She would not be an easy person to live with, but they did last for quite a while.....

Boy, does Sonja get loud when she has a few!!!!

Dorinda sure does look good, she is tiny! Not much went on except for Barbara apologizing all over the place.....I don't think Ramona will forgive her so easily, she better watch out......I don't know why, but I really am not into New York or Beverly Hills much so far this season. 

Respected Contributor

I have no idea why I continue to watch women behaving poorly!

I found the scene of Tinsley and LuAnn showing them coming out of an Al-Non meeting to be very distasteful.  Al-Non is a wonderful support group for those dealing with family who have addiction issues but I resent Bravo making this part of Tinsley's story line when it isn't necessary.  It's part of LuAnn's storyline because she is required by the judge to attend whether she does or not.

I have never been around or associated with woman who are this rude, this drunk and this vicious with the exception of Tinsley.  I like Tinsley more and more and I do not care that she doesn't bring much to the storyline.  It's, just, refreshing to see someone who is nice, kind and wants to have fun not at the expense of others.  I like Dorinda as well even though she gets carried away when she drinks but there is an underlying kindness and niceness about her.

Now, I am getting to be like them, sitting, here, in judgement!!  time to change the channel!

Respected Contributor

I watched.  It was nice seeing Mario again - he looks good and seems to have a very nice personality (other than his cheating side). 

I think Barbara was an odd choice for a HW.  The snarky comment Ramona made about her always wearing wrap dresses was a hoot.  She did try the belly shirt look and that wasn't a good look either.

Years ago I used to like Bethenny.  When Kelly was on the show and they had met in some bar, and Kelly was saying she was way up here, and Bethenny was way down there, trying to make Bethenny feel less than.  This was b4 Bethenny hit it big w/her Skinny Girl brand.  Anyway, she is so loud and brash now, and talks so fast I can't understand her sometimes.  I still think she is a good addition to the show, but I'd never be able to take too much of her.  I do think she is a know-it-all.

So Tinsley ended it w/Scott.  Just as well.  Dorinda is very likeable when she is sober, when she's been drinking - not so much.  Luann - meehhh - I think all these HW shows have seen their day.  They are like modern-day soap operas, but much cheaper to produce.  Oh, where Dorinda was holding the spa day event, was that her new apartment?  She was able to buy before selling her old place?  And she's having the old apartment renovated for future sale?  I guess she does have a lot of $$$.  It's funny, Dorinda has the same Liberty floral blouse I have from J. Crew from about 3-4 years ago.  It's the multi-colored floral with bright hues.  I recognized it right away.  Something we have in common.  Who knew?  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I did not recognize Mario at first, he is so handsome now!

I wonder if Tinsley broke up with Scott or he broke up with her, whatever, I think they were both using each other!

I agree, I don't know why I keep watching these grown women act like children, maybe it's because not much on TV on Wednesday night, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN . Hi. I don't think that was Dorinda's new apartment, I think she might have said she will be staying there in between moving..I could be wrong though, so feel free to correct me! Dorinda is very likeable when she doesn't drink....I don't care for the way that Barbara dresses, but I think she is the type that doesn't have much taste when it comes to clothes, she should take Ramona up on her offer to go shopping with her. She does seem an odd choice, however I think that they want someone kind of like a Lisa Rinna, who will stir things up from time to time......

I agree that Tinsley is probably better off, she can find someone in N.Y. hopefully. Betheny, whom I do like, I can only take her in  small doses as well. She has a very strong and loud personality, but is very kind hearted underneath all of her loud, brassy ways! 

Trusted Contributor

"I don't mean to be nasty, but...."

But you were.  So there's that. 

Valued Contributor

I think Luann is losing it. Between her thinking she is some kind of star because she does a cabaret act and trying to stay sober while hanging out in bars and around friends who are constantly drinking, I think her entire life is a recipe for disaster. People go to see cabarets to see great singers tell stories with their songs and the anecdotes related between those songs. People go to see Luann’s cabaret because it’s so bad that it’s entertaining. It’s sad how she believes she has talent when people are actually just showing up to laugh at her.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched but it was awfully hard to stay focused on it.  I've said it before but I find myself less and less interested in all the franchises but can't seem to fully pull myself away and quit watching....well, except for New Jersey.  

I'm in the minority, or might be the only one, but I like Barbara and have found her an enjoyable addition.  She's not as polished as the others but that's what I like about her.  Ramona has NO ROOM to talk about fashion.  For years, she only wore sleeveless A-line dresses in various colors (but mostly blue as she owns that color)  with that matchy matchy True Faith Jewelery.  I thought Barbara looked fine in her wrap dress and I'm not even a print person.  

I've never cared for Dorinda....drunk or sober.  LuAnn is back to her Countess elitest ways but it's gone through the roof.  I never was a fan and still am not.  Tinsley is OK but I find her immature a lot of times and her mother is dreadful (as Dwight on ATL used to say).  I've always found Ramona and Sonja annoying but for different reasons.  Bethenny is the only one I really care for.  Although she is far from perfect, I just find her an extremely interesting person.   

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: RHONY-Apr 24th, 2019!

[ Edited ]

I don't mind Barbara either.  She just lets things roll off her back and doesn't need to make a season-long feud out of it.

Dorinda was horrible to her at Bethenny's dinner and Barbara apologizes?  

Respected Contributor

Barbara isn't going to wear ruffles & girly because she isn't that type. Think she will be back next season, Andy said the fans like her. Dorinda is renting that place til her apt. is done. Her house in Berkshires is beautiful & must be worth alot, she does have some money. I would say Bethanny is worth more then comes Dorinda of who is the wealthy in the show. I would say Sonja is poor compared to them. Next week before Bethanny's melt down on Luann, she told Tinsley that you can have a baby without being married/or relationship. If she wants a baby she can get one but her Mom keeps pushing her to find a man.