Respected Contributor

I have to admit, I thought last night's reunion episode was the best I've seen.  I think it was because Jennifer was quiet through most of it.

The beginning part was about Tre and Joe.  They brought Joe Gorga back out for this part.  I don't want to give anything away, but I think for the first time most were being honest about the situation.

Then they brought Dannielle out....no, she did not get to sit next to Andy....yeah Andy.

Andy did tell the ladies to let her talk before she came out.  Jennifer was silent.  I think she is very afraid of both Danielle and Tre and doesn't want to get either of them mad at her.....I don't like Jennifer at all.

Tre of course did not accept responsibility for the hair pull ( I truly believe she has the mental capacity of a 4th grader).  However she did apologize to Margaret and they made up. 

It will be interesting to see the cast make up for next year and who the villian will be.  I really hope Jennifer doesn't come back but I think her and Margaret add too much drama together so Andy will bring her back.  Margaret did say that even though she and Jennifer argue, she believes Jennifer is a good person....this made Jennifer happy.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it yet, but hopefully later today or tomorrow will watch....I hope they keep the same cast for next season, as this is the 1st time I have watched RHONJ in years, and really enjoyed this past season.

Jennifer is something else, but I don't think she is necessarily a "bad person"....I seriously doubt Danielle will be back, she has no friends now......If anyone I would think maybe Jackie wouldn't come back. She doesn't need the paycheck for sure..... 

Respected Contributor

Since Teresa expressed her desire to marry a Jewish man, I wouldn't be surprised if next season is all about matchmaking.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@Travone I agree 100% with your great assessment!

Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Since Teresa expressed her desire to marry a Jewish man, I wouldn't be surprised if next season is all about matchmaking.

I bet Andy would be a good matchmaker for Teresa.  But, would he do that to a friend?  Woman Wink

Thank goodness Jennifer kept her pie hole shut for most of the night.  It was much more enjoyable without all her interruptions.

Not sure if Jackie will be back.  She wasn't given much air time at the reunion.  And if Delores didn't have her x-hubbie Frank on the show, I don't think she'd be asked back either.

I think Andy should do a one hour special on the RHusbandsONJ.  That would be fun.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I did like the season and the reunion. I think the the same cast will be back next year. 

A few weeks ago on WWHL Danielle said  she would never go back to RHNJ again but last night she told Andy he would probably see her again..so who knows.

I can't stomach how Marty follows Danielle around like one of her dogs and kisses her (you know what). He looks like such a fool.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Dreamon.......I was thinking the same thing about Marty.  You took the words right out of my mouth.  

Jennifer is so irritating but I like her husband.  I also like Jackie and her husband, too.

Tre doesn't look the same to me.  Too much botox????  

Valued Contributor

Maybe Andy can get The Millionaire Matchmaker, Patty Stanger, to find a Jewish guy for Teresa. I would watch that!

Honored Contributor

I think I heard Danielle say something about being on a Cooking Show,or a Cooking Channel.....I couldn't see her back on RHONJ, she doesn't have a friend in the bunch-what would she do? I guess we will see if she appears on anything in the future.

Valued Contributor

Have they said anything about Joe being over in Italy where all the awful news is about the virus and so many dying?  Teresa has to be worried for him and the poor girls must be sick with worry for their Daddy.