Honored Contributor

Wow! Shocked-just a 2 part reunion this time! I am glad though because the season was so short, there was nothing else to talk/argue about!

I still think there was something to those rumors about Evan, he and Jackie seem like they are trying to act so overly affectionate and it comes off to me as fake.....I am sure they love each other, but I think in order to fend off the rumors, they decided to overdo the affection as if to say-how could he be cheating, look at how in love we are with each other!

Melissa sure didn't have much to contribute thisseason at the reunion, very quiet for the most part! I still think she is unhappy in her marriage......I guess we'll see next season.

I don't know- to me Tre's new beau seems like he is playing a part.....Not quite sure about him yet......

Still Love the husbands-So funny! I like every single one of them, and they are all so different, but yet fun and interesting and they have so much fun together. I hope next season we see them even more...

Well Ladies-until next season with this one!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Re: RHONJ-REUNION!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Yes Melissa was very quiet. She seemed off to me.

Evan and Jackie are pouring on the PDA and it looks fake to me. They never acted this way in past seasons.

Jennifer is still totally unlikable to me. 

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Louie was dating Tre to be on TV. I get the feeling he is playing her. I hope not..time will tell.

I liked this season. It is the only franchise/season I really liked in a few years.

On to next season!

Added--I just saw Dolores on Wendy Williams an she said they are already getting ready to film next season. They begin filming this summer.

Respected Contributor

I agree, glad the Reunion was only 2 parts.  But my question, when Andy was asking Joe B about the Evan rumor, where he heard it, did Marge start it, etc....he seemed to deny knowing anything about it, yet its on film at the guys poker party that he said it.  So who did start the rumor?  Teresa spread the rumor, but she didn't make it up.  So I was kind of bewildered about that.

Melissa was VERY quiet, she didn't have much to say at all.  Seemed like she got a bee in her bonnet when Joe G said something in response to some of Andy's questions.  If she wasn't married to Joe G she would never have been on the show in the first place.  So I don't know how she could accuse him of holding her back from doing what she wanted to do.  They're on TV for crying out loud.

David never made an appearance w/Delores but ex Frank was there for her.  You'd think he would have at least made a brief appearance at the end or something if he didn't want to be on camera for any questions. 

I also agree that Tre's new beau is just out for some publicity and using her to get his name out there.  He looks too "fake" to me.  Maybe thats his real face, but he looks to me like he's had a lot of work done and all the kissy kissy pda is off putting to me.  She is obviously head over heels about him, her whole demeanor changes when she speaks of him or sees him.  She does deserve some happiness after all the stuff she's gone thru imo.

I do like Jennifer's husband.  He always defends her behavior but he does it in a very nice way, and he likes to have a good time when he's out with the guys.  I still think the Jersey guys should have their own show, even if its just for 2 or 3 episodes.  I'd watch.  I find them all highly entertaining when they're together.  Sorry this season was so short cause I really enjoyed it for the most part.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN ,

Concerning the "Rumor"....I think Joe B overheard Margaret and the women that work for her talking about it in their home after Tre brought it up at the party. Then he told the guys he heard them talking. That's how I took it anyway. I could be wrong.

I agree that Louie looks very botoxed and fake. Call me crazy but I think he looks like he could be Tre's brother..they have a similar look to me.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@jellyBEAN ,

Concerning the "Rumor"....I think Joe B overheard Margaret and the women that work for her talking about it in their home after Tre brought it up at the party. Then he told the guys he heard them talking. That's how I took it anyway. I could be wrong.

I agree that Louie looks very botoxed and fake. Call me crazy but I think he looks like he could be Tre's brother..they have a similar look to me.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@jellyBEAN ,

@DREAMON @jellyBEAN Yes that is what it is-he looks like he could be related to her!!!!  Interesting too that some of the rumors out there about him being mean to his ex's, etc.....Again just rumors, but I hope Teresa is going into this with her eyes wide open!!!!  Something about him???

Honored Contributor

I was dozing off during the reunion because it was late when I put it on but I thought Danielle is the one who started the rumor?  But does she even know Jackie? 

Jackie seriously needs to get new hair and make-up people.  She was obviously wearing some type of hair piece for the reunion that didn't even match her natural hair color and it screamed  fake.  And her blush was horrendous. 

Tre and Dolores need to lay off the lip injections.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was dozing off during the reunion because it was late when I put it on but I thought Danielle is the one who started the rumor?  But does she even know Jackie? 

Jackie seriously needs to get new hair and make-up people.  She was obviously wearing some type of hair piece for the reunion that didn't even match her natural hair color and it screamed  fake.  And her blush was horrendous. 

Tre and Dolores need to lay off the lip injections.    

@Lipstickdiva   Teresa's puffy lips make her nose look much bigger. Dolores should lay off the tanner, way too dark, makes her face look hard.  

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN   Last night, Joe B.. said he had heard the rumor in his house from the talking women, suspicious, and I do remember seeing and hearing him say, as you mentioned, that he had heard the rumor.

Respected Contributor

At the poker game Joe B. sure seemed to be saying he heard the women in his house talking about it before Theresa said it at the party. He likely got reprimanded by Margaret.  So now he changed it to he meant he heard the women talking about what Theresa said.