Valued Contributor

Re: RHONJ-REUNION!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hi, LipstickDiva........good to see you.  I totally agree about the lip injections.  Don't they just look awful?  The fake "tans", too.  

I actually like Jennifer's husband, Bill.  He seems to be a good sport about most things, and I enjoy just seeing the husbands together.  They have fun.

Super Contributor

I think The Marge had a hand in the Evan rumor....probably it came to her ears and bc she "is hilarious" (as she describes herself) repeated it....I think she was surprised that Tre the idiot repeated it at the birthday party...and Marge could you please do somethng about the saggy cleavage ??  Tape, a button or four ???

Teresa....ease up on the botox and fillers...your skin looks awful....and cross your legs properly please...Mr withaK lifts weights and he crosses his legs like you do....so .......

love Dr Bill,   hope Jen's folks can work it out (their children are the sweetest)

Delores will wind up with Frank again

Jackie and Evan should leave the show and go back to their lives....I don't think he cheated. I think he is approached alot...does he wear a wedding

ring ??  Will go back and look.

Lost interest in the Gorgas......no interest other than maybe we will hear about Mel's third sister

Anyone else think Teresa'a bf is kind of sleazy ??

Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN  As far as Melissa & Joe....Joe has not changed but trying to make some effort. Joe is old school & finds it very difficult that his wife does not depend on him anymore. He takes it that she does not love him & doesn't hover over him like she used too. He was used to her to being Susie Homaker for yrs. (nothing wrong with stay at home woman)...having the meals on time every night etc etc. She was available for his every whim.

Melissa has become a sucessful business women & wants to be treated as an equal partner & I doubt Joe will change. So what I see is is the one who has changed her view of what she wants for her marriage to become with Joe & is holding out hope that he will change with her. He will not to satisfy her & I think is falling out of Love with him, imo Joe is right on that point.

Trusted Contributor

So boring...Can't even hear what they are saying.  Talking over each other, screaming...boring.

Honored Contributor

Teresa is your stereotypical mean girl. She just needs shut her trap and listen to others. Joe and Melissa should walk away from her. No one needs that toxicity in their lives.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it yet, but knowing Teresa, no one else can get a word in edgewise, she is always cutting people off yelling and screaming!

I hope the whole reunion isn't going to be about Teresa and Louie, although I am sure it will be. There are other storylines though to discuss-Jackie, Jennifer, Dolores!!! 

I get so tired of Andy letting these women scream all over each other-He really needs to stop that.....

Will catch it this weekend!

Honored Contributor

This thread is from a year ago so I hope this is okay.

I watched the reunion last night.  These women!  I don't even know what to say.  They all look so dated.  I've seen other people from New Jersey and they don't look these women do.  Most of them were over tanned, the make-up is too much, they were wearing dark lipliner with lighter lipstick, the dresses looked like dated.  What a mess. 

I thought Margaret looked awful.  The woman needs to wear a bra.  Her hair was a mess and her teeth are too big for her mouth.

Tre really needs to lay off the lip filler.

This was nuts.  Tre has absolutely no self awareness at all.  Her head would explode if her brother got married and she wasn't in the wedding.  If anyone said anything about Luis, she would go nuts and she'd expect and did expect Melissa and Joe to defend Luis but she sat there acting like everything Jennifer says about Joe is okay.  Can you imagine Melissa having a party and putting Tre, Luis and her kids at a table off on their own like she did to Melissa and Joe at their engagement party? 

Tre is a horrible, horrible person.  It seems as if she's pretty much cutting her own family out of her life in favor of Luis' family.  And then for her to sit there and say she was never in love with Joe Guidice?  Come on. 

I'm pretty sure Jennifer is going to have to have her lips surgically removed from Tre's behind pretty soon. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This thread is from a year ago so I hope this is okay.

I watched the reunion last night.  These women!  I don't even know what to say.  They all look so dated.  I've seen other people from New Jersey and they don't look these women do.  Most of them were over tanned, the make-up is too much, they were wearing dark lipliner with lighter lipstick, the dresses looked like dated.  What a mess. 

I thought Margaret looked awful.  The woman needs to wear a bra.  Her hair was a mess and her teeth are too big for her mouth.

Tre really needs to lay off the lip filler.

This was nuts.  Tre has absolutely no self awareness at all.  Her head would explode if her brother got married and she wasn't in the wedding.  If anyone said anything about Luis, she would go nuts and she'd expect and did expect Melissa and Joe to defend Luis but she sat there acting like everything Jennifer says about Joe is okay.  Can you imagine Melissa having a party and putting Tre, Luis and her kids at a table off on their own like she did to Melissa and Joe at their engagement party? 

Tre is a horrible, horrible person.  It seems as if she's pretty much cutting her own family out of her life in favor of Luis' family.  And then for her to sit there and say she was never in love with Joe Guidice?  Come on. 

I'm pretty sure Jennifer is going to have to have her lips surgically removed from Tre's behind pretty soon. 

@Lipstickdiva ,

You said everything I was thinking while watching last night.

Tre is a disgrace. She is treating Joe and Melissa terribly. What a slap in the face to Joe and Melissa. She is dismissing her own family that stood by her through jail and everything else and replaced them with Luis' family who she has known for 1 year.

She is worse than I originally thought she was. I thought she changed for the better when she came home from jail but she got worse. 

Her dirty looks to everyone during the Reunion said it all.

She didn't even invite Dolores (her life long friend) to her engagement party. 

Jennifer was just as bad with her nasty remarks....she and Tre deserve eachother IMO.

Honored Contributor

Well, that was not entertaining, going back to old issues, all talking over one another.

I noticed that Marge's husband's face is also purple as is Louie's, must be from drinking and too much sun, not good.

So funny when Teresa couldn't think of one time she had Melisa's back, even asked for someone to help her, lol.

Jackie saying she is the strongest woman wasn't accurate, though if she manages to not relapse to starving, then I will say she is strong.

I am most likely in the minority on this, but I am not liking Melisa, so just muted when she was going on and on patting herself on the back.

I agree about Marge's low cleavage, needed a little lift, lol.

Teresa and Louie should each have a prenup, and I believe they will as Teresa has to protect her daughters' financial interests.