Honored Contributor

I thought I would start a new thread for the reunion-makes it easier than hunting for the old threads! So did anyone watch?

Rather explosive for part one! Jennifer and Margaret are never going to like each other, I don't care what happens! I think Jennifer can be rather snobby and entitled acting and Margaret can be pushy and a know it all...

So who do you really think started the rumor about Jackie's husband? Fingers are being pointed at her good buddy Margaret! interesting...

Joe Guidice needs to just keep his mouth shut-he is no position to keep talking about Tre's family like that......Maybe Melissa and her hubby did have financial problems in the beginning and had to rely on his parents, who knows? But that can happen n any family and no one wants that publicized!

I can't wait for the husbands to be on.....That should be fun to watch......

Boy- Tre and Dolores love their self tanner-yikes!!!!

Honored Contributor

I try and like Jennifer but she is not for me. Agree with @CANDLEQUEEN  that she is snobby. She is also rude and ignorant IMO..just can't stand her.

I also thought Tre was rude is her statement about Margarets husband being a Plumber. She never thinks before she speaks...and apparently never will.

The self tanner was flowing ...no one seems to know when to stop drinking or self tanning on these shows.

I thought Margaret looked great. Maybe she did tell Tre that her husband Joe heard Evan was cheating. I guess we will find out next week. I still believe it is true. Their relationship totally changed on screen from previous seasons to this season.

Melissa and Joe are just fine..Joe Guidice is a big mouth. He was always a piece of work. He is most likely getting paid by tabloids for these interviews and will continue to do them. He is the bottom of the barrel IMO. Instead of worrying about what other people are saying and doing he should worry about himself and his 4 daughters and keep his mouth shut. I think he is jealous of Tres new relationship and Joe Gorga. 

Valued Contributor

I can't stomach Maggie Girl...Her mouth never stops talking. I believe her and Joe started the big rumor about Evan. The last few minutes of the show I was yelling at the tv when Jen started to come out with it but then she tossed it over to Tre!..Now have to wait another week,

These two, Joe and Maggie always gossip about everyone, I hope now next week they get theirs finally.

She is so ridiculous trying to make herself look 20....

They all have nothing better to do   with their lives than hop on planes and go to different islands, drink themselves to death and keep cutting skin off their bodies!

Melissa and Joe really add nothing to the show. I mean all he does is talk abut Tarzan, drink and swear...she does pretty much the same, except she doesn;t have a Tarzan,

Jen has her hands full with her mother & father and the 5 kids,,,

Jackie, what does she do but eat a piece of lettuce every 2 hours and throw more hate towards Tre.

So all in all, I think after this second reunion, Andy should pull the plug on this group...

How much more do we need to watch liars, drunks and ex-wives living with ex-husbands with a boyfriend on the side..lol....

Have a good week , stay safe.....

Honored Contributor

Re: RHONJ-REUNION!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I didn't watch but I follow some Bravo gossip sites on Instagram and there was a lot of back and forth between Jennifer and Melissa yesterday.   There was some story that came out about Melissa selling fake Chanel bags at Envy and then it went on from there.   I think they went at each other right now to hype the reunion. 

I taped it but we were watching Chicago Med and Chicago Fire so I'll probably watch it tonight or tomorrow night.

I saw a preview and Tre's legs looked like she covered them in dark chocolate pudding.  It looked horrible.  

@DREAMON one minute I like Jennifer and the next I don't.  I had to laugh at the anniversary dinner last week.  It looked like they were eating dinner in the middle of the foyer.  Do they not have a dining room or was that the dining room?  It was odd. 

Respected Contributor

Woman LOL  Loved reading everyone's take on the Reunion!  What a bunch.  I found myself rooting for Jennifer for standing up to Marge the way she does.  Now I'm not sure who, whether it was Melissa or Marge about Jennifer throwing her Mother under the bus and embarrassing her, blah blah blah.  I thought that was low. 

I believe Jennifer does love her Mother.  Her Mother is combative and feels very hurt that her husband is getting to live with the family and she is an outcast.  But that's not entirely true.  I don't believe for a minute Jen hosted that brunch or lunch to embarrass her Mom.  She was trying to include her and let her see that some of the other older women were by themselves and in the same boat.

I thought Margaret's husband was a contractor, not a plumber.  Maybe he knows how to do plumbing, but he can build as well.  Yeah, Tre put her foot in her mouth - AGAIN.  She just can't help it though.  Not the sharpest tool in the shed as one would say.  Melissa and Joe seemed off, more Melissa than Joe.  She seemed off all season and I can't quite place my finger on it.  I can do without Jackie.  She adds nothing other than to egg Tre on.  Teresa really has been thru a lot.  The dirty dealings her ex got her involved in, jail time for her, jail time for him, losing her mother then her father and then getting divorced, selling her palatial home, etc....That's A LOT of stuff - stressful horrible stuff, to have had to deal with in a relatively short period of time, so I do cut her some slack.  Her daughters are now growing up and seem smart and articulate, she did something right somewhere along the way.

Margaret is looking good.  I loved her hair for the reunion.  Delores is quite the beauty, but yeah, the self-tanner, my goodness.  She didn't get to say too much.  I like her ex Frank, a good natured fellow and she's lucky she's still on good terms with him because she can talk things out with him.  Two heads are better than one, so they say.

OK, see ya next week, same bat time, same bat channel.  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON one minute I like Jennifer and the next I don't.  I had to laugh at the anniversary dinner last week.  It looked like they were eating dinner in the middle of the foyer.  Do they not have a dining room or was that the dining room?  It was odd. 

@Lipstickdiva ,

I don't care for Jennifers house at all. Aside from not really liking her personality I don't care for her taste in home decor or clothing JMO.

They did look like they were eating in the open foyer (kind of looked like a Wedding Venue to me)...maybe the Dining Room was being renovated. 

Honored Contributor

I watched last night.  That was interesting.  Tre looks horrible.  Her lips are overblown, the tan is too much and her skin is awful.

Everything about most of these women is just tacky from the hair to the make-up.  

I'd like to say I was shocked at what Tre said about plumbers but I'm not.  Clearly she has no clue how much money some of them make.  LOL

I really have grown to dislike Marge.  I don't like the fact that she is shaming Jennifer for being a housewife.  Can Jen be pretentious?  Absolutely.  But as Jen said, when she married her husband he was a resident and they didn't have anything.  There is nothing wrong with her enjoying the fruits of his labor.  If he doesn't have a problem with the way she spends money and the help she has around the house, I don't get why anyone else cares either.  Would Marge have what she does if she wasn't married?

I don't think Marge's husband is exactly submissive to Marge.  I think that was the wrong term to use.  I think Marge is an over the top personality and Joe takes a backseat to her and just let's her do her thing.  And again, if that works for them, that's all that matters. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I watched last night.  That was interesting.  Tre looks horrible.  Her lips are overblown, the tan is too much and her skin is awful.

Everything about most of these women is just tacky from the hair to the make-up.  

I'd like to say I was shocked at what Tre said about plumbers but I'm not.  Clearly she has no clue how much money some of them make.  LOL

I really have grown to dislike Marge.  I don't like the fact that she is shaming Jennifer for being a housewife.  Can Jen be pretentious?  Absolutely.  But as Jen said, when she married her husband he was a resident and they didn't have anything.  There is nothing wrong with her enjoying the fruits of his labor.  If he doesn't have a problem with the way she spends money and the help she has around the house, I don't get why anyone else cares either.  Would Marge have what she does if she wasn't married?

I don't think Marge's husband is exactly submissive to Marge.  I think that was the wrong term to use.  I think Marge is an over the top personality and Joe takes a backseat to her and just let's her do her thing.  And again, if that works for them, that's all that matters. 

@Lipstickdiva I agree with you-Tre needs to stop with the lips, as does Jennifer.....I also think Tre and Dolores need to stop with the self tanner-too much! looks awful, and Tre needs to stop with so much makeup-her skin is acting out, and she probably needs to give it a rest for a while.....She is very pretty and doesn't need so much makeup....

Margaret sometimes seems jealous of Jennifer to me! I do sometimes find Jennifer to be  somewhat braggy and full of herself, but Marge is just so mean to her, like she is envious of her lifestyle....

Marge has one of those larger than life personalities, and her husband seems more on the queiter side, so he probably just is used to sitting back and letting her run things-since she is going to anyhow! She does tend to rub me the wrong way a lot!!!!

Should be an interesting reunion.  

Honored Contributor

I think Tre an Dolores should both stop the injections and over the top tanner. They look horribly fake. Tres skin does look terrible.

I thought Tre looked her best when she returned from prison. She was in great shape, the tanner and injections were gone, the makeup was very minimal, her hair looked soft and shiny, and her skin looked good.

Every time they show the clip of her returning home I think how great she looked.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think Tre an Dolores should both stop the injections and over the top tanner. They look horribly fake. Tres skin does look terrible.

I thought Tre looked her best when she returned from prison. She was in great shape, the tanner and injections were gone, the makeup was very minimal, her hair looked soft and shiny, and her skin looked good.

Every time they show the clip of her returning home I think how great she looked.

Woman Very Happy

I guess prison does a body good!!!  Cat LOL

Flowers are nature's way of laughing