Honored Contributor

Re: RHONJ Premiered last night!

Watched it, loved it! This is my favorite franchise. 

Louie needs to shut it. What a freaking control freak/ pot stirrer. Calling Melissa insecure when there were obvious legitimate questions about him...he who hides nothing is direct and he who hides a lot with his latest meal ticket aka Teresa and starts trouble between family members is still questionable. I feel sorry for Tre's girls. They've been through enough. 

Love Margaret is still not taking any ****** and stirring it and Jennifer needs to go away. She has bigger issues as I think Margaret pointed out with her family and Bill. Attention seeker to the max. 

I really like the new girls so far. They seem genuine and normal looking enough. 

Dolores' photo shoot with the guys was interesting. Boo on Frank not being there. The dynamic between him and this new Paulie is promising. Irish vs Italian here we go again...

Honored Contributor

I can't believe this show is still on.....I watched it the first couple of seasons and stopped years ago.  All they ever do is fight and try to out do each other!  It sounds like it's the same old script that has not changed one bit....except maybe some of the chracters and what they might be fighting about.

Oh and of course they also like to show viewers how well off each of them are.....It's boring.

Honored Contributor

Quit watching this show years ago...too much yelling,screaming, etc. 

Respected Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

Recorded it, mostly out of previous habit, but not too interested in listening to these screeching women this season.

I'm burned out with all the housewife programs. I'll check it out, but doubt if I'll stay with it. 

This was the only one I was still watching but now I will delete it from my DVR.  To call these women housewives is a stretch.  All they do is party, vacation and fight. I'm done.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Quit watching this show years ago...too much yelling,screaming, etc. 

I had stopped and decided to try again but after one show I'm done. 

Honored Contributor

Too much fake tanning.

I can't put my finger on it but there is something creepy about Louie.

Teresa will bully and be a jerk all season.  

Teresa forgot where she came from. Melissa and Joe are her family, the others are in-laws. Melissa and Joe are too smart to kiss her ***.

I like Paul/Pauly so far.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart 

"Too much fake tanning.

I can't put my finger on it but there is something creepy about Louie.

Teresa will bully and be a jerk all season.  

Teresa forgot where she came from. Melissa and Joe are her family, the others are in-laws. Melissa and Joe are too smart to kiss her ***.

I like Paul/Pauly so far."

I agree with you about Louie.  Hopefully Theresa won't be going to jail again because Louie did something that she was not aware of like her last husband.

Trusted Contributor

I was finally able to watch the episode.  Wow - the fighting starts right out of the gate.  Teresa & Louie are in their honeymoon "bubble" phase.  I sort of believe eventually that will wear off & she will start to miss her brother though I'm not sure if that relationship has been permanently damaged by this point.  I wonder if Teresa ended up getting a pre-nup as Andy Cohen had suggested.  Sometimes it seems Dolores' allegiance to Teresa is almost robotic and in my opinion she does make excuses for her behavior.

Honored Contributor

ched the 2nd epio=sode last night.Re: RHONJ Premiered last night!

I watched the 2nd episode last night.

I just can't stand Jennifer. I don't like anything about her. Bill looks checked out and I can't blame him.

Jackie has minimal air time.

Tre has an excuse for everything and nothing is her (or Louies) fault..as usual.

I watched WWHL ..Tre and Louie were guests. Tre looks at Louie before she answers questions. I think she is getting brainwashed. He apparently has no love for Joe Gorga. 

Something is fishy with him. He has Tre and her girls wrapped around his little finger.

Honored Contributor

Re: ched the 2nd epio=sode last night.Re: RHONJ Premiered last night!

@DREAMON wrote:

I watched the 2nd episode last night.

I just can't stand Jennifer. I don't like anything about her. Bill looks checked out and I can't blame him.

Jackie has minimal air time.

Tre has an excuse for everything and nothing is her (or Louies) fault..as usual.

I watched WWHL ..Tre and Louie were guests. Tre looks at Louie before she answers questions. I think she is getting brainwashed. He apparently has no love for Joe Gorga. 

Something is fishy with him. He has Tre and her girls wrapped around his little finger.

@DREAMON I haven't watched this past week's episode, but Jackie is just a "friend" this season...She siad she is doing so well with her therapy, and she didn't want to film it this new season, so she is just a friend. Good for her for putting her well being and health first! 

Teresa does seem brainwashed by Louie, and I just don't care for him. I think he feels like he has latched on to a good thing and has them all believing he is the best thing since Sliced Bread!!! lol.. I will probably catch up this weekend!