Respected Contributor

Re: RHONJ-FINALE THIS WEDNESDAY ALREADY!!!!!!

Margaret's house looks fabulous inside - much better than I ever imagined.  And her hubbie seems to be coming out of his shell.  He looked great as Gomez.

When Bill Aydin showed up as Prince I found that to be so funny.  With his crazy lop-sided wig and purple suit.  Too funny.  Jennifer did look like JLo in her outfit.

Who was Frank supposed to be?  He reminded me of Joe Dirt (David Spade), but I didn't recall anyone ever saying.  Jackie and Evan looked good as Sonny & Cher, too bad he didn't have a fur vest though.  I didn't care for Teresa's costume, but I've never been to such a grand party and never had to come up with a fabulous costume.  Everyone looked really good.

As far as Joe Gorga, yes, he is old-school but I think he is good w/Melissa when she wants to do what she wants to do. I'm surprised she didn't try to emulate Kim Kardashian as far as the mermaid costume went.  

Teresa does seem very giddy and in love with this new guy.  I find him kinda creepy.  I didn't care for the PDA in the restaurant.  His face looks like he is a high maintenance kinda guy imo, if you know what I mean.  But, they appear to really be into each other and that is good for Teresa.  She's been through a lot.  And I'm very impressed with her girls.  Gia has always been level-headed, but Milania has turned out quite well also, considering the young terror she was.  We don't see much of the other two.  So Teresa must be a good Mom.

I too was kinda shocked when she didn't know how to dot the butter on top of the pie.  Yes, how many cookbooks has she "written"?  I don't know that I've ever made an apple pie but I know what to dot with butter means.  Yikes!!  Cat Tongue

Looking forward to the reunion shows.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN  Enjoyed your posts as always! I kind of felt the same way about Teresa's new beau, plus the kissing in the restaurant, too much!

I am happy for her if she loves him, just hope she continues to move very slowly! Her girls do seem like good kids! Melania is really maturing as well....

The costumes were all soo good! What a fun party, until they had to rehash Joe again. I think Joe comes from a good place-I like him-always have, but he does need to lightenup a bit with Melissa, he seems a bit insecure.....

I also don't blame Teresa for not wanting to introduce him right away, you know Margaret and Jackie are going to be relentless with the questions!!!!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN   I doubt Teresa uses butter, usually olive oil.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Margaret did a great job with that party. Her house looked fantastic and the costumes were great. 

I really wish Jennifer and Bill were not so materialistic. I still don't care for Jennifer at all. Jens Mother, Jen, and her youngest daughter seem to all be alike. Gabby the older daughter seems to be more down to earth.

Evan and Jackie seem to be still putting on an act....It is fake to me.

I think Melissa and Joe will be just fine..just a story line for show interest.

Now Dolores is having a Thigh Uplift. Sounds like she is getting addicted to plastic surgery. I hope not but she is having one procedure after another.

Tres BF Louie looks like he is pumped with Botox....very fake looking and not attractive IMO.

Melania has matured so much..she was a real handful in the past. Tre's girls do seem loving, mature, and kind...she did something right.

With all the cooking Tre has done she has never made an Apple Pie ..I guess she's not a baker.

Looking forward to the reunion.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Margaret did a great job with that party. Her house looked fantastic and the costumes were great. 

I really wish Jennifer and Bill were not so materialistic. I still don't care for Jennifer at all. Jens Mother, Jen, and her youngest daughter seem to all be alike. Gabby the older daughter seems to be more down to earth.

Evan and Jackie seem to be still putting on an act....It is fake to me.

I think Melissa and Joe will be just fine..just a story line for show interest.

Now Dolores is having a Thigh Uplift. Sounds like she is getting addicted to plastic surgery. I hope not but she is having one procedure after another.

Tres BF Louie looks like he is pumped with Botox....very fake looking and not attractive IMO.

Melania had matured so much..she was a real handful in the past. Tre's girls do seem loving, mature, and kind...she did something right.

With all the cooking Tre has done she has never made an Apple Pie ..I guess she's not a baker.

Looking forward to the reunion.

@DREAMON Great post! I also agree that Jackie and Evan seem very fake. Hiding something for sure!

I also hope Dolores isn't getting addicted to Plastic surgery, I think she is very pretty and doesn't need anything else, otherwise she will start to look too plastic and fake like alot of women on tv....

Yes, Tre's man does look like he has had injections, too fake looking-maybe that was what I was trying to say.....Hopefully she moves very slowly-he seems very smooth!!

Looking forward to the Reunion as well!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know I'm the odd one out but this season just didn't do it for me.  The finale left me wondering what the point of the season even was.  Nothing really happened.  It seemed over as soon as it started.  I cannot even imagine how the reunion will be except I'm guessing it will focus on the Tre/Jackie fight and Joe Gorga acting like a neanderthal.

I'm also the odd one out because I think most of Margaret's house is dreadful.  If I bought that house I'd gut 90% of the inside and redo it.  LOL 

Did anyone think they saw Andy Cohen at Margaret's party?  I swear he walked by the camera in the background.  He wasn't in costume, he was in a suit.        

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I know I'm the odd one out but this season just didn't do it for me.  The finale left me wondering what the point of the season even was.  Nothing really happened.  It seemed over as soon as it started.  I cannot even imagine how the reunion will be except I'm guessing it will focus on the Tre/Jackie fight and Joe Gorga acting like a neanderthal.

I'm also the odd one out because I think most of Margaret's house is dreadful.  If I bought that house I'd gut 90% of the inside and redo it.  LOL 

Did anyone think they saw Andy Cohen at Margaret's party?  I swear he walked by the camera in the background.  He wasn't in costume, he was in a suit.        

@Lipstickdiva I didn't see him, but it could have been! Well this season was super short, it didn't start until Mid-Feb, so it was only 3 months, and not much did happen, except the fight with Tre and Jackie, and Joe Gorga and Melissa, otherwise other than seeing Tre's new beau for a few minutes-not much else, other things that were small, but not an explosive season by any means!!!I hope they don't try to drag the reunion to a 3 parter, but they probably will!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva , 

I didn't see Andy but now I want to watch it again and check it out.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva , 

I didn't see Andy but now I want to watch it again and check it out.

@DREAMON , I'm going to be honest, I was lying in bed watching so I might not have seen what I thought I did.  LOL