Trusted Contributor

The appearance of Danielle last night ensured a whole lot of drama. She's appears so devious I'm surprised Teresa wants to remain friendly with her no matter how she hurts the other women.  

Spoiler
Teresa also appears hypocritical for getting angry at Margaret for calling her a "prostitute" when Teresa called Danielle that herself many seasons ago.  I guess Teresa's Namaste is all gone.
Super Contributor

Teresa just likes people to be up her you know what. I don't know why people even like her. 

Esteemed Contributor

Don't know when they became friends , was it Deena Manzo  that  got them together ???

Well, in any event. Theresa  is not going to likely take Joe back unless he comes up with a pot of gold in Italy . So  maybe Danielle is a good match up with Theresa  since they will both be husband shopping . They both hope they won't compete over the same man !

Trusted Contributor

Teresa only likes people who does what she says and agrees with her on everything. The two who were at their outing, the one was right in there to defend her during the lunch with Danielle. I find her to be very mean.

It looks like next week she will turn on Jennifer as well.

Teresa and Joe have not taken any responsibility for their actions. How many people have still not been repaid. They never show an ounce of remorse. And for Deloris to say she needs to have a day of fun. She appears to be having fun constantly.

I think it is time for Teresa to leave the show, like Vicki and soon hopefully Tamra.

I think I am just getting tired of these shows. They are all the same. Just differnt cities.

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

Teresa only likes people who does what she says and agrees with her on everything. The two who were at their outing, the one was right in there to defend her during the lunch with Danielle. I find her to be very mean.

It looks like next week she will turn on Jennifer as well.

Teresa and Joe have not taken any responsibility for their actions. How many people have still not been repaid. They never show an ounce of remorse. And for Deloris to say she needs to have a day of fun. She appears to be having fun constantly.

I think it is time for Teresa to leave the show, like Vicki and soon hopefully Tamra.

I think I am just getting tired of these shows. They are all the same. Just differnt cities.

me too, or if they shows could have less fighting, it's silly 

Honored Contributor

The Teresa and Danielle (Beverly) friendship is either scripted for drama on the show or Tre is the dumbest person on the face of the earth.

I just don't get it.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

The Teresa and Danielle (Beverly) friendship is either scripted for drama on the show or Tre is the dumbest person on the face of the earth.

I just don't get it.

While I think the show is scripted, I also think Tre is one of the dumbest people on the face of the earth.

At first I thought she went ot school in Italy, but no, she went to school in the states.  She can't even speak or comprehend the native language.  When someone tries to correct her she gets that glazed look in her eyes and you can tell she has no idea what they are talking about.  I truly believe she has the IQ of a ten year old.

Honored Contributor

After their friendship broke up, I recall reading Jacqueline speaking about how selfish and stupid Tre is. She said she doesn't want to be friends with anyone that doesn't agree with her and has no loyalty to her family.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I just don't get it.

While I think the show is scripted, I also think Tre is one of the dumbest people on the face of the earth.

At first I thought she went ot school in Italy, but no, she went to school in the states.  She can't even speak or comprehend the native language.  When someone tries to correct her she gets that glazed look in her eyes and you can tell she has no idea what they are talking about.  I truly believe she has the IQ of a ten year old.

I was thinking that just maybe Tre is friendly with Danielle because she knows it will bring drama and interest on the show for her. She likes money and needs to stay on the show. Between Daniells friendship and Joes deportation ..Tre stays top interest.