Trusted Contributor

Re: RHONJ 1/08/2020 - possible spoiler

I can't stand to watch Teresa... she is a true air head.  And I can't figure out how she seems to think she is so much better than everyone else..she's always so angry.

I like Marge and Delores as far as the cast goes...they truly need to clean house with this group of ladies..and find a group that don't feel the need to kiss Teresa's hind side..it's so tired.

Good bye to Danielle, I do wonder what happened to end Danielle and Teresa's so called friendship though ?

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

This show is awful anymore.  I don't know if I've just outgrown these shows or if they've gotten far worse but I'm barely hanging on to any of them anymore.  It does seem to me they have gotten worse and Bravo is allowing these women to push the envelope more and more.  Yes Andy denied during the OC reunion that the women are worse but I think he's wrong.

Does anyone remember back in the day when MTV had the show Real World?  Maybe they still do and I'm totally out of the loop.  But I used to watch it and I clearly remember some guy from the show grabbing Tammy Roman by the leg and pulling her across the floor and he was let go from the show immediately because MTV would not condone violence.  Now, it seems these reality shows live for it.

Margaret has gotten increasingly annoying as the seasons have gone on.  I cannot stand Danielle at all.  I didn't like her from day 1.  Margaret had no business throwing water on Danielle and Danielle certainly had no business pulling Margaret's hair like that.  Can you imagine being other women in the store that day and sitting that nonsense going on?  I would have walked out.  

Margaret and Danielle need to just stay away from each other.  Margaret also needs to mind her own business.  All Margaret seems to do is talk about Danielle and stick her nose in Danielle's business.  It's like she has no purpose on the show except for that.    

Respected Contributor

Just finished watching the episode On Demand.  Yes, I agree that Margaret was in the wrong for pouring water on Danielle.  Yes, Danielle was really up in her face spouting off.  People don't really act like this do they?  At their age?  In a nice clothing shop filled with xpensive clothing.  It is very phony the way it is all staged.  I don't even know why Danielle is back other than providing a sidekick for Teresa.

I can't believe how grown up Melissa and Joe's daughter is.  She looks like her Mom.  I like Melissa's sense of style.  She wears her clothes well.

I like Margaret, but this storyline with her feuding w/Danielle is just showing her angry side instead of her sense of humor.  I miss her great one-liners that she used to come up with.  I don't think Jackie adds anything to the show.  I'm on the fence about Jennifer.  She's pretty snooty but I do find her family traditions interesting as I've never known anyone of Turkish descent. 

I do like Delores even though she's a pretty tough cookie as well.  I get a kick out of the way her muscle-bound x-hubbie knows enough to let her have her own way and the last word.  And little Frankie ain't so little, he must do a lot of weight training in the gym.  We don't see much of her daughter.  She does have a daughter doesn't she?

When Delores was talking w/Teresa about the pre-nup situation you could see a look of alarm in Teresa.  What xactly did the pre-nup specify regarding the income earned by either party?  That is a worrisome matter for her I would think.  And she doesn't know what the heck she signed. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If Teresa knew what she signed, she wouldn't have gone to jail.

Respected Contributor

I like Melissa, Margaret & Dolores yes Margaret is wrong throwing water but maybe staged since the store closed just for them. Danielle is now having a food cooking show, think Theresa said Danielle is a good cook but also remember Theresa has a few cookbooks out there, we never see her cook. Not sure but think Theresa paid off all the debt she had. 

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Just finished watching the episode On Demand.  Yes, I agree that Margaret was in the wrong for pouring water on Danielle.  Yes, Danielle was really up in her face spouting off.  People don't really act like this do they?  At their age?  In a nice clothing shop filled with xpensive clothing.  It is very phony the way it is all staged.  I don't even know why Danielle is back other than providing a sidekick for Teresa.

I can't believe how grown up Melissa and Joe's daughter is.  She looks like her Mom.  I like Melissa's sense of style.  She wears her clothes well.

I like Margaret, but this storyline with her feuding w/Danielle is just showing her angry side instead of her sense of humor.  I miss her great one-liners that she used to come up with.  I don't think Jackie adds anything to the show.  I'm on the fence about Jennifer.  She's pretty snooty but I do find her family traditions interesting as I've never known anyone of Turkish descent. 

I do like Delores even though she's a pretty tough cookie as well.  I get a kick out of the way her muscle-bound x-hubbie knows enough to let her have her own way and the last word.  And little Frankie ain't so little, he must do a lot of weight training in the gym.  We don't see much of her daughter.  She does have a daughter doesn't she?

When Delores was talking w/Teresa about the pre-nup situation you could see a look of alarm in Teresa.  What xactly did the pre-nup specify regarding the income earned by either party?  That is a worrisome matter for her I would think.  And she doesn't know what the heck she signed. 

@jellyBEAN   Regarding the prenuptial, it had a clause that if Joe cheated, it would be void, and we all know that he cheated. Additionally, he doesn't have a pot to p-- in, lol.