Trusted Contributor

RHONJ 1/08/2020 - possible spoiler

I watched it last night.  Cannot for the life of me understand how Teresa continuously sides with Danielle.  I do not think Margaret should have poured water on Danielle the week before but Danielle's behavior both before & after are way over the top!!  I was surprised all the ladies "behaved "themselves at Melissa's fashion show - even though Teresa was starting to lose her temper with Jennifer.

Valued Contributor

Re: RHONJ 1/08/2020 - possible spoiler

In order to stay relevant and keep her job, the felon needs to create drama.

Add in the fact that she is dumb as a rock and seems to forget she flipped a table on Danielle herself, its all to keep herself employed.

Honored Contributor

On WWHL last night Danielle said she will never be a RHNJ again and she and Tre are no longer friends.

Danielle is starting her own cooking channel. Marty was with her and she said they are best friends.....go figure. 

Honored Contributor

Of course the water thrown at Danielle was scripted, as all Margaret had to do was to turn her back.  If Danielle then pushed her, that would be assault.

I can't blame Teresa for wanting to keep her job, she has four children. herself, and her Father to support.

I have been wondering how many more seasons Teresa would be nice, guess it is up this season, lol.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Dreamon.....yes, I saw Danielle on WWHL, too.  I also think that Margaret should not have poured water on her.  The hair pulling was over the top, considering that fact that Jacqueline's daughter pulled Danielle's hair, and she wanted Ashlee arrested.

BTW, I saw Teresa last nigh on the Beauty Report on HSN with Amy Morrison.  She was promoting "Bella Brow".  I was so shocked to see her.  Of course, she was on her best behavior and did a nice job of presenting the product.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON   Marty must need to have his head examined.  After being accused of child abuse you would think he would see who she really is.  Some things are just inexcusable.  They must deserve each other!

Honored Contributor

I'm shocked Bravo has continued to allow Danielle and this kind of behavior to go on.  He can say he doesn't condone violence every night on WWHL but you know who Danielle and Teresa are at this point.  

Teresa made it quite clear at the last reunion she has no fear of him or any consequences for any behavior she displays or encourages.  I'd be careful with that, Andy.  All fun and games until someone gets really hurt.  And eventually someone will.  

Margaret was lucky her neck wasn't worse.  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14  Their outrageous behavior creates ratings for them at Bravo.  I think all the Housewives shows have some questionnable behaviors going on - better ratings means better profits for all of them.   

Honored Contributor

@nova Agreed but the personal injury lawsuits are gonna happen and take away those profits. Vicki started the ball rolling with her defamation one a few months ago.  He's lucky she dropped it.

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14    It's like swimming in a shark tank.  lol