Respected Contributor

Re: RHOC-Reunion Part 1 Tonight!

@Wsmom "It's a sad state for the Housewives when Noella comes across as the classiest of the bunch for this reunion."

I saw the reunion and it was hard to believe how judgemental the women were when Noella said that she met her husband on a sugar daddy dating app.  At least Noella was upfront about meeting a man with money.  The rest, especially Heather, are a bunch of hypocrites.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After last night's episode, I do have more sympathy for Noella, everyone grieves differently and I think the ladies forgot that her father had just pased away days before that trip......

Noella really is pretty, and I hope if she is back next season, she doesn't overact like she did this season... Be more of your real authentic self...

Who cares what Heather-the snob thinks?? I don't dislike Heather, but I do think she is a huge snob..

.I don't think she would be friends with any of these ladies if she weren't on this show....Boy could you just see Heather and Erika butting heads????

No wonder Shannon looked puffy in the face-still healing from a full face lift. Wow!!! At least she admits it...I think she looks great!

Also a side note, I do think Gina is getting a bit of an ego. It showed to me especially during the reunion.. 

Honored Contributor

OMG Erika and Heather. My corn just popped itself!

Brilliant @CANDLEQUEEN Heart

Respected Contributor

I would like to see Heather with Lisa Rinna.  That would be fun for some confrontational scenes.

Trusted Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

I would like to see Heather with Lisa Rinna.  That would be fun for some confrontational scenes.

I have said it before,  Heather belongs on BH.  It would be interesting because on OC she is the rich one and sort of queen bee.  On BH she would be at the bottom of the pack and it would be interesting to see her interact with the BH ladies.

Honored Contributor

Theres almost always a Queen Bee on these HW shows!!! lol!!!

Trusted Contributor

Late to the party here, but if Shannon is so happy in her relationship, why does her face show so much puffiness, even after procedures? Too much alcohol, perhaps?

The gals were pretty predictable.

Run, Rhyn, run!

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener , Shannon had just had a face lift 4 or 5 weeks prior to taping the reunion so that is why she looks so puffy.

When the rest of the women were talking about any procedures they had done between the end of filming and taping the reunion, Emily said she just worked out.  She looked larger to me at the reunion than she did throughout the season but I think some of that might be the style of the dress and the fact that it's a size or 2 too small.